What did make you smile today?

This is how retarded people and people with ADD take antibiotics. If I don't do this I forget and stop taking them and get even more sick. It's happened more than ten times in my life so I had to devise a plan of making these charts to take pills. I tried pill containers and timers and journals and EVERYTHING. Only a handmade chart helps me to take the pills. :o

10176031_10203101373762859_1655729333634794794_n.jpg

I think we all know someone who is aware of this theory of communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a line of North Korean children playing guitars that are way too big for them and looking like creepy robots sums up what Morrissey's inbox looks like every morning. :D

Maybe a line of North Korean children playing guitars that are way too big for them and looking like creepy robots sums up what Morrissey's inbox looks like every morning. :D

Wow North Korea are coming a long way in television entertainment. Wasn't it just 10 years ago that all families were only able to watch Kim Jong Il and his parades on a constant loop? But yeah, child slavery at it's worst. Bet all those kids hate being in school forced to do a particular profession that has been chosen for them. I'd like to believe that beneath those fake smiles just lies hatred and anger rather than a complete brainwashed mind.

Wow North Korea are coming a long way in television entertainment. Wasn't it just 10 years ago that all families were only able to watch Kim Jong Il and his parades on a constant loop? But yeah, child slavery at it's worst. Bet all those kids hate being in school forced to do a particular profession that has been chosen for them. I'd like to believe that beneath those fake smiles just lies hatred and anger rather than a complete brainwashed mind.

Careful Davie. THey're probably monitoring this comment and having those kids assassinated just in case.

Watching some videos of one of my mates lad on the tube.
Young Issac is not just a good mover,he's a lovely lad,a credit to his father
And yes he did go back and pick up his bottle.

Watching some videos of one of my mates lad on the tube.
Young Issac is not just a good mover,he's a lovely lad,a credit to his father
And yes he did go back and pick up his bottle.

That's sweet. He looks like a nice kid.

I've just secured a GA floor ticket for the Sports Arena. :cool: I can't wait, I feel like one of those ladies that lacks some essential vitamin and compensates by sucking dirty diapers...I need to hear his voice and see him safe and all I can do is solosolosolosolosolosolo...

If I could pick a show to attend I'd go to the Rococo in Lincoln Nebraska and channel the ghosts of my amazing Aunt Dot and Grandma Grace who grew up there, but the airfare is ridiculous.

I'm not much of a queue-er, I get agida and crowds make me nervous and I always tend to get stomped at Morrissey shows. But this gal from Texas is going to hold my hand through it, she made the Sports Arena ticket happen unexpectedly today. I stood in a queue at the Music Box so I can do it, I just have anxiety about waiting. She has a plan to have her husband hold our place in line so we can eat...she has this down. :o We'll see. I'll wear my crappy glasses. I have to leave Barney at my dad's for the weekend....so many plans.

Last edited:

Prettier than dyed eggs, a typical morning gathering with a large variety of hen breeds. And sunshine to stripe them.

10168229_696964620346251_7998518031957988774_n.jpg

My family has always had birds. Always a cockatoo my whole life. Now I have a canary. I think when I'm an old woman I'll be one of those chicken ladies. :D

Last edited:
I am getting so good and fast at installing bathroom towel racks that it worries me. If there was a competition I'd enter.

Prettier than dyed eggs, a typical morning gathering with a large variety of hen breeds. And sunshine to stripe them.

10168229_696964620346251_7998518031957988774_n.jpg

My family has always had birds. Always a cockatoo my whole life. Now I have a canary. I think when I'm an old woman I'll be one of those chicken ladies. :D

Damn, those look good. I wish I was your neighbor.

- - - Updated - - -

I am getting so good and fast at installing bathroom towel racks that it worries me. If there was a competition I'd enter.

There must be a good reason for that. Unfortunately I don't know what it is...

Damn, those look good. I wish I was your neighbor.

I wish these were my eggs! I got them from The Chicken Chick on facebook.

Okay here's a prank that legitimate and hilarious.

I'm sure that dog has his reasons for being afraid of a lamb in a diaper. :p

Don't swim with every shark, just the ones who keep making eye contact all damn night. :thumb:

350x153px-2dad0ea5_bladerunnerDVD5discs.jpeg

This came in the post today and I will watch tonight if I have any time :)

You bought it! I bet Miss Davie would've rather you bought her a cashmere sweater and dinner out. :D

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom