What did make you smile today?

Russell Brand in 15 years.

enhanced-buzz-29442-1380797940-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Elvis, fat Russell, Rules. He knows. Course he does. Long live the new date.

Existence is only a game. :)

Toxic. (oh you know it all)

I'm with the 19%.

700.jpg

I'm with the 19%.

700.jpg

I am just laughing at your country as I am one of the few that will gain from this latest crisis. You get what you voted for and blaming a dead man is pretty low but understandable as people don't wanna face up to the fact that who they voted for failed miserably in his job.

You go USA!

#keep at it

YOLOTH!

1378362_638108989570342_923103758_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I am just laughing at your country as I am one of the few that will gain from this latest crisis. You get what you voted for and blaming a dead man is pretty low but understandable as people don't wanna face up to the fact that who they voted for failed miserably in his job.

You go USA!

#keep at it

The GOP failed, they shut down the govt because they have their dicks dipped in private sector insurance investments, the president didn't fail. :squiffy:

Boogie was like this!! :sweet:

100613.gif

The news of missing Doctor Who episodes will come out in the next week! I really hope they have found something! :) I imagine both the BBC and fans have been trying their best to find lost bits and pieces since it's the 50th anniversary!

Liddle ears. :sweet:

h4DB32C92

The Simpsons always seems to make me smile...ohh and I got my certificate in Health and Safety today! :)

The Simpsons always seems to make me smile...ohh and I got my certificate in Health and Safety today! :)

Do you have an affinity with Bart since he's been 10 for 25 years? :p

hFC33DF89

Well done Davie. That certification will prove very useful. I wish I had one.
And yes, The Simpsons are great. Always makes me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I hallucinating?
When I first opened this page I'm sure I saw a fat Russell Brand on your post but then it was replaced by the cat and sloth(?).

I watched "$pringfield (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)" today before work. The Simpsons fans here probably already know, but just in case, wtso.tv has every episode ever plus the Tracey Ullman animated shorts streaming for free.

I've also been thinking about this scene from "The Principal and The Pauper" every time some kid gives me lip at school:

tumblr_lcsbk2ygbo1qa61ryo1_500.jpg

"Up yours, children!"

Great episode Patrick :)

I've just started watching the BBC Chronicles of Narnia. I remember watching this at the age 4 through repeats. It was back when children's TV spent a bit of money. True nostalgia for myself! :)

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom