What did make you smile today?

1) This thread and it's inhabitants always makes me smile

2) My 2 year old niece opening the presents I bought her for her birthday. She does a very excited 'Oooooh!' noise that is worthy of John Inman himself, and looked genuinely chuffed that the knitted dress I got her had a big penguin on the front. She loves penguins :thumb::thumb::thumb:

3) It's raining! All the ice has been washed away. I can walk along the pavements without aquaplaning. 'Ooooooh!'

1) This thread and it's inhabitants always makes me smile

2) My 2 year old niece opening the presents I bought her for her birthday. She does a very excited 'Oooooh!' noise that is worthy of John Inman himself, and looked genuinely chuffed that the knitted dress I got her had a big penguin on the front. She loves penguins :thumb::thumb::thumb:

3) It's raining! All the ice has been washed away. I can walk along the pavements without aquaplaning. 'Ooooooh!'

About no.2,Jackie London will wet herself

I did see those 'onesies' or some like them in the window of Primark the other week and pointed and laughed. That said, I also love been warm, so maybe I'd buy one if they came in black, less flammable, fabric.....

...or had a penguin on the front :)

I did see those 'onesies' or some like them in the window of Primark the other week and pointed and laughed. That said, I also love been warm, so maybe I'd buy one if they came in black, less flammable, fabric.....

...or had a penguin on the front :)

I was in primark yesterday,check out the mens loungewear outfit.I nearly collapsed

The lady across the street has duct taped plastic on her trailer as part of her Christmas decorating I'm assuming to simulate ice, but it basically looks like a Dexter kill room.

And this.

C4G.jpg

The 3 year old is on a playdate all afternoon and I'm taking the 1 year old to gymboree when she wakes up. This will be a good afternoon. :thumb:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom