What did make you smile today?

Two words to our Scandinavian comrades ~ Private Messages.
Just sayin'.

He hasn't mentioned it since 2006 and it hasn't been played in the interval tapes since then.

The song is too personal. :rolleyes: Well, I'm gonna eat my swedish (what else?) pancakes now. Bye.

The song is too personal. :rolleyes: Well, I'm gonna eat my swedish (what else?) pancakes now. Bye.

Very personal. :)'

Ah, real pancakes. Damn that's tasty. With jordgubbsylt.

the "milk in tea abomination" Swedish convo :)

For the record, some of us like strong black tea but find that adding some milk in it is the only way we can keep it in. Without milk, those not equipped with viking stomachs would simply be constantly puking their tea all over the shop. Now how would you like that?

Enjoy your breakfast! :thumb:

Stop tea fascism!
(Don't put milk in green tea though. That's what subspecies do.):)straightface:) Ahem.

Not so much today as yesterday,in the pub.

I overheard a short bald bloke,in market trainers,a bit worse for wear, say " I think I'm cool..but women dont"

the "milk in tea abomination" Swedish convo :)

For the record, some of us like strong black tea but find that adding some milk in it is the only way we can keep it in. Without milk, those not equipped with viking stomachs would simply be constantly puking their tea all over the shop. Now how would you like that?

Enjoy your breakfast! :thumb:

Stop tea fascism!
(Don't put milk in green tea though. That's what subspecies do.):)straightface:) Ahem.

Black tea makes me gag so much. If it's nice stuff I can stand a little less milk than with mediocre Tesco Red Label, but generally I need it pretty milky to enjoy it. The only time I ever have tea completely black is when I put cherry syrup in (although unfortunately I've only ever found this at the Polish shop in Leeds indoor market).

Last edited:
Black tea makes me gag so much. If it's nice stuff I can stand a little less milk than with mediocre Tesco Red Label, but generally I need it pretty milky to enjoy it. The only time I ever have tea completely black is when I put cherry syrup in (although unfortunately I've only ever found this in the Polish shop in Leeds market).

I was in that market yesterday,some pretty sites.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom