What did make you smile today?

I actually think it is we swedes that are the strange one's here. In most countries they only drink milk to breakfast.

But why? And another strange thing is that they put milk in their coffee and tea, why would you destroy coffee or tea by putting in milk?

:confused: But it is, when you think about it, a bit childish to drink milk to dinner as a grown-up.

And another strange thing is that they put milk in their coffee and tea, why would you destroy coffee or tea by putting in milk?

That's strange? I put milk in my coffee. I think it tastes better with milk. And is there really a difference between sweden and uk in this respect.

:confused: But it is, when you think about it, a bit childish to drink milk to dinner as a grown-up.

That's strange? I put milk in my coffee. I think it tastes better with milk. And is there really a difference between sweden and uk in this respect.

But milk just tastes so good. Ok, maybe on the coffee, when I think about it a lot of people in sweden put milk in their coffee. But tea, have you ever known someone who put milk in their tea?

But milk just tastes so good. Ok, maybe on the coffee, when I think about it a lot of people in sweden put milk in their coffee. But tea, have you ever known someone who put milk in their tea?

Sometimes milk tastes really good sometimes it can be quite disgusting. Have you ever drunken milk in the morning without eating anything before or brushing your teeths before. That is disgusting. On the other hand, when you eat chocolate the milk almost taste better than the chocolate. And for the most part, milk tastes really good. But have you ever tried long-lasting milk? I haven't, I haven't dared, but I'm thinking that maybe I should just to see what it tastes like. They have it here in germany. Ljummen mjölk, is there anything more disgusting?

But is really milk in the tea so unusual in sweden? Granted, it is more usual with milk in the coffee but I don't think it is that strange to have it in tea.

Sometimes milk tastes really good sometimes it can be quite disgusting. Have you ever drunken milk in the morning without eating anything before or brushing your teeths before. That is disgusting. On the other hand, when you eat chocolate the milk almost taste better than the chocolate. And for the most part, milk tastes really good. But have you ever tried long-lasting milk? I haven't, I haven't dared, but I'm thinking that maybe I should just to see what it tastes like. They have it here in germany. Ljummen mjölk, is there anything more disgusting?

But is really milk in the tea so unusual in sweden? Granted, it is more usual with milk in the coffee but I don't think it is that strange to have it in tea.

I've never tried that actually. I usually drink oboy in the morning, which I found in the swedish shop here, thank god. In the morning I always have oboy, porridge and filmjolk. But I have to go to the swedish shop to buy filmjolk, no one in the uk has ever heard about it. I asked in several ordinary shops but no one know what it was. I explained that it is sour milk but they only had sour cream.
I've never tried long lasting milk. I think that socialstyrelsen said that it doesn't have all the vitamins etc. that is in ordinary milk, so therefore I don't trust it and would never drink it.

I've never tried that actually. I usually drink oboy in the morning, which I found in the swedish shop here, thank god. In the morning I always have oboy, porridge and filmjolk. But I have to go to the swedish shop to buy filmjolk, no one in the uk has ever heard about it. I asked in several ordinary shops but no one know what it was. I explained that it is sour milk but they only had sour cream.
I've never tried long lasting milk. I think that socialstyrelsen said that it doesn't have all the vitamins etc. that is in ordinary milk, so therefore I don't trust it and would never drink it.

Always obey socialstyrelsen! That is soooo swedish.:D

But the disgusting point about long lasting milk is that you aren't supposed to have it in kylskåpet (refridgerator or is that frysen?). It is supposed to be drunken at rumstemperatur. Disgusting!

Well, I'm off to read Die Blechtrommel.

Always obey socialstyrelsen! That is soooo swedish.:D

But the disgusting point about long lasting milk is that you aren't supposed to have it in kylskåpet (refridgerator or is that frysen?). It is supposed to be drunken at rumstemperatur. Disgusting!

Well, I'm off to read Die Blechtrommel.

kylskåpet = the fridge.
:sick: How disgusting! Well I'm off to buy juleskum.

By the way, I have a friend who can tell the difference between different colors of nappar!

kylskåpet = the fridge.
:sick: How disgusting! Well I'm off to buy juleskum.

By the way, I have a friend who can tell the difference between different colors of nappar!

But refridgerator and fridge is the same word. Fridge is short for refridgerator. But what is then frys called in english?

And the latter I don't quite understand. Do you mean the candy "nappar" and that she can detect the difference in taste between them? Is there a difference?

And I am weird not detecting the difference in taste between lätt-, mellan- and standardmjölk? Everybody says they taste differently but for me milk is just milk.

But refridgerator and fridge is the same word. Fridge is short for refridgerator. But what is then frys called in english?

And the latter I don't quite understand. Do you mean the candy "nappar" and that she can detect the difference in taste between them? Is there a difference?

And I am weird not detecting the difference in taste between lätt-, mellan- and standardmjölk? Everybody says they taste differently but for me milk is just milk.

Frys=freezer.

Yes, the godis nappar. I can't tell any difference, but we tested her so she couldn't see which color it was but she could still taste the difference. Really strange.

I can taste the diffrence between blue and red milk, milk tastes much more fat.

Yes, the godis nappar. I can't tell any difference, but we tested her so she couldn't see which color it was but she could still taste the difference. Really strange.

But that shouldn't be possible. The only difference between the different napparna is surely only the colouringstuff (färgämnena) that is put in them and can that really have a taste? The only possible explanation is that she has a sixth sense.:rolleyes:

But that shouldn't be possible. The only difference between the different napparna is surely only the colouringstuff (färgämnena) that is put in them and can that really have a taste? The only possible explanation is that she has a sixth sense.:rolleyes:

I don't know, it's really strange. But it must have something to do with the färgämnena, they must somehow taste different and she must in some strange way be able to taste that. Do you know what I'm shocked about? The fact that you can't buy dumle abroad. I was sooo sure that they would have dumle in the uk.

I don't know, it's really strange. But it must have something to do with the färgämnena, they must somehow taste different and she must in some strange way be able to taste that. Do you know what I'm shocked about? The fact that you can't buy dumle abroad. I was sooo sure that they would have dumle in the uk.

Well, isn't it fun experiencing the difference between the candies in different countries? Have you ever eaten Milka chocolate? It's germany's Marabou and I must say that I prefer Milka. Although I miss Marabou Digestive. But it is hard to find any decent chips in germany. And you can't find bags bigger than 200 gram.

Well, isn't it fun experiencing the difference between the candies in different countries? Have you ever eaten Milka chocolate? It's germany's Marabou and I must say that I prefer Milka. Although I miss Marabou Digestive. But it is hard to find any decent chips in germany. And you can't find bags bigger than 200 gram.

I know milka, but it tastes like that cheap disgusting chocolate you can buy at lidl. All chocolate in the uk taste like that. Thank god you can buy marabou on ikea and the swedish shop. They have very nice crisps here actually, they are actually better then at home, except for ostbagar, the so-called ostbagar here doesn't taste anything. But all crisps are sold in tiny, tiny bags. Strange. I think it's because here people eat crisps as a snack and not in the evening in front of the telly like we do in sweden (=the right way).

I know milka, but it tastes like that cheap disgusting chocolate you can buy at lidl.

That is so not right. Milka tastes really good.

I think it's because here people eat crisps as a snack and not in the evening in front of the telly like we do in sweden (=the right way).

The sweden way is always the right way. :D

That is so not right. Milka tastes really good.

The sweden way is always the right way. :D

Well to be honest, since I'm allergic to nuts I can only eat one sort of the milka chocolate, but I didn't really like that one.

Ofcourse the swedish way is the only right way. :thumb:

Well to be honest, since I'm allergic to nuts I can only eat one sort of the milka chocolate, but I didn't really like that one.

I almost never eat plain milk chocolate but always with some kind of filling. And in that area Milka has some really great ones.

Ofcourse the swedish way is the only right way. :thumb:

The best thing with having lived abroad is that you then with some kind of authority can say "yes, sweden is better than everything else. I know, I have lived abroad." :D I'm just hoping I doesn't sound like a swedishdemocrate. :(

I almost never eat plain milk chocolate but always with some kind of filling. And in that area Milka has some really great ones.

The best thing with having lived abroad is that you then with some kind of authority can say "yes, sweden is better than everything else. I know, I have lived abroad." :D I'm just hoping I doesn't sound like a swedishdemocrate. :(

Yes, but to be honest there is a reason I don't live in sweden right now. There are some really bad things about sweden too. The law of jante for example.

The Swedes have taken over the forum! :eek:

I know milka, but it tastes like that cheap disgusting chocolate you can buy at lidl. All chocolate in the uk taste like that. Thank god you can buy marabou on ikea and the swedish shop. They have very nice crisps here actually, they are actually better then at home, except for ostbagar, the so-called ostbagar here doesn't taste anything. But all crisps are sold in tiny, tiny bags. Strange. I think it's because here people eat crisps as a snack and not in the evening in front of the telly like we do in sweden (=the right way).

I eat crisps either at lunchtime or the 'Swedish way' and agree that the latter is far superior. :thumb:

I've a big smile today.
Chelsea beaten again,Arsenal beaten at home.
Unbeaten Man u go joint top.
Liverpool beaten at home by West Ham??
Is that too much to ask.
We'll see:D:D

Yes, but to be honest there is a reason I don't live in sweden right now. There are some really bad things about sweden too. The law of jante for example.

Yes, the swedishdemocrats. And I don't really buy all this trash-talk about jantelagen. Rather than to mainstream (nivellera is the swedish word I'm thinking on) the society and make everything and everyone alike the law of jante rather says that you aren't better than anyone else because all men are equal. Anti-jantelag is the same as classociety and jantelag at least a striving against equality. Read the following short article from Aftonbladet Kultur:

Moderaterna vill förbjuda jantelagen. Nej, det är inget skämt. Fyra moderata riksdagsmän föreslår i en motion ett förbud mot ”diskriminering enligt jantelagen” och ”lämpliga repressalieåtgärder om så ändå sker” (Motion 2010/11:M1498).

När en ny lag föreslås brukar någon jurist förklara att det måste gå att kontrollera att en lag efterlevs, annars blir den verkningslös. Sällan har det problemet varit tydligare än i det här fallet. Det förstår givetvis motionärerna, så vad går deras förslag ut på? Ja, bland annat att urholka begreppet diskriminering. En människa som inte får något jobb på grund av sitt namn har det inte värre än miljonären som drar till sig avundsjuka blickar på grund av sitt utsvävande liv. Diskriminering handlar om föreställningar, ”koncept” som det heter på motionärernas reklamspråk, inte om ekonomi, makt, klass. Allt är relativt.

Mot den bakgrunden bör man inte bara försvara jantelagen (se Martin Aagård i Aftonbladet 6 augusti) utan också ta Moderaternas förslag på allvar. I stället för jantelag förordar de Gnosjöanda och ”anti-jantelag”: ”Du är bättre än många andra. Du vet mycket mer än många andra.”

Resonemanget påminner en del om Socialdemokraternas butlerförslag under valrörelsen: bägge riktar sig till en framgångsrik, upptagen, stark individ som upplever att de samhälleliga omständigheterna är emot honom. Bägge förslagen förutsätter en grupp utan att nämna den: de som utför butlertjänsterna, de ”många andra” som är sämre dig, de som vet mycket mindre.

Jag misstänker att motionärerna invänder att ingen är sämre – alla är bättre än många andra! Också butlern ska ha en butler! Tänk positivt! Lyft er i håret så ska ni se att ni också får åka lyxbil tids nog! Bakom denna Münchhausenlogik döljer sig ett krassare synsätt: de många andra ska vara jävligt tacksamma över sina butlerjobb eller sin plats vid det löpande bandet i Gnosjö. De är ju inte värda mer än så.

Det var länge sedan ordet solidaritet hade en sådan sprängkraft.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/kultur/article8043445.ab

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom