What did make you smile today?

You don't know what juleskum is? It's the real name for skumtomtar.

Never heard the name. I never eat skumgodis anyway, it contains gelatine (or does it?).

Never heard the name. I never eat skumgodis anyway, it contains gelatine (or does it?).

It says juleskum on the pase when you buy them. Juleskum actually doesn't contain gelatine but a lot of skumgodis do.

I'm having a julgodis-flashback right now. I think I'll have to make knack soon. Mmmm...

Knäck is disgusting. Hard and sticky. Ischoklad on the other hand.

Knäck is disgusting. Hard and sticky. Ischoklad on the other hand.

No, it's the best thing ever. Ischoklad is ok, but that's it, it's too fatty. Just slips around in the mouth. I have to make lussekatter soon. Do they have a shop with swedish food in Berlin or do they only have ikea? I'm thinking about making a pepparkakshus, I saw you can buy the pieces at ikea.

No, it's the best thing ever. Ischoklad is ok, but that's it, it's too fatty. Just slips around in the mouth. I have to make lussekatter soon. Do they have a shop with swedish food in Berlin or do they only have ikea? I'm thinking about making a pepparkakshus, I saw you can buy the pieces at ikea.

Lussekatter is also disgusting. Maybe I just hate christmas. Pepparkakor, though, I really like. But oddly enough only pepparkakor bought in stores, I have never been fond of home-made pepparkakor. If they have a store with swedish food in Berlin? I don't know though it isn't unlikely.

Lussekatter is also disgusting. Maybe I just hate christmas. Pepparkakor, though, I really like. But oddly enough only pepparkakor bought in stores, I have never been fond of home-made pepparkakor. If they have a store with swedish food in Berlin? I don't know though it isn't unlikely.

Finally, finally! I know, the ones you buy are for some strange reason much better then the ones you make yourself. For some reason all home made pepparkakor taste like they are burned, although they clearly are not. Really strange. How can yu not like lussekatter? I went to gymnasiet with a girl who didn't like safran in the lussekatter so they always did theirs without safran, but then it's not lussekatter, it's just ordinary bullar.

Finally, finally! I know, the ones you buy are for some strange reason much better then the ones you make yourself. For some reason all home made pepparkakor taste like they are burned, although they clearly are not. Really strange. How can yu not like lussekatter? I went to gymnasiet with a girl who didn't like safran in the lussekatter so they always did theirs without safran, but then it's not lussekatter, it's just ordinary bullar.

Yes, home-made pepparkakor is just dry and hard. And it is impossible to make them as thin as the one's you buy in stores. The latter are really "juicy" and tastes much more. And no, safran doesn't taste good. Or maybe, rather, it doesn't taste much at all. I don't know, but I'm not fond of it. But home-made bullar is perhaps the best, especially nygräddade bullar with milk. Nothing beats that.

Yes, home-made pepparkakor is just dry and hard. And it is impossible to make them as thin as the one's you buy in stores. The latter are really "juicy" and tastes much more. And no, safran doesn't taste good. Or maybe, rather, it doesn't taste much at all. I don't know, but I'm not fond of it. But home-made bullar is perhaps the best, especially nygräddade bullar with milk. Nothing beats that.

Have you ever tried the huge kanelbullar at that cafe at the corner of the first row of houses when you walk from Hagakyrkan into Haga? I was a bit disappointed because it doesn't taste like real kanelbullar.

Have you ever tried the huge kanelbullar at that cafe at the corner of the first row of houses when you walk from Hagakyrkan into Haga? I was a bit disappointed because it doesn't taste like real kanelbullar.

No, I haven't. And that is something I don't understand, buns without cinnamon (why have we used the swedish words?). Who would want to eat buns that doesn't contain cinnamon?

No, I haven't. And that is something I don't understand, buns without cinnamon (why have we used the swedish words?). Who would want to eat buns that doesn't contain cinnamon?

I knoooow! I mean what would you put in them if you don't have cinnamon in them?

I knoooow! I mean what would you put in them if you don't have cinnamon in them?

Safran. :D

But sometimes I have eaten buns that just had butter instead of cinnamon. It's like they have used the same fyllning as when you are making cinnamonbuns but left out the cinnamon and just kept the butter and sugar. It's insane!

Safran. :D

But sometimes I have eaten buns that just had butter instead of cinnamon. It's like they have used the same fyllning as when you are making cinnamonbuns but left out the cinnamon and just kept the butter and sugar. It's insane!

Oh that's disgusting! Another thing that is strange here in the uk is that when they eat dinner they don't drink milk with the dinner. They drink juice, wine or water, never milk. The kids sometimes drink milk in the morning or evening but no one, not even kids, drink it for dinner. Strange. People here seem to think I'm strange because I want to drink milk.

Oh that's disgusting! Another thing that is strange here in the uk is that when they eat dinner they don't drink milk with the dinner. They drink juice, wine or water, never milk. The kids sometimes drink milk in the morning or evening but not one, not even kids, drink it for dinner. Strange. People here seem to think I'm strange because I want to drink milk.

I actually think it is we swedes that are the strange one's here. In most countries they only drink milk to breakfast.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom