What did make you smile today?

You think? Ulf is my favorite character, doubtless. Such an odd creature.

Yeah, that's my favorite episode as well. That's the one where they are going to Germany to ski?

Had you seen the clip I posted?

Yeah, I've seen it before. It's from the same episode as the clip I posted. I think they will show it on christmas eve this year too. So it will be a whole marathon with first Donald Duck and his friends at 3pm, then Svensson Svensson at 8 pm and then Kvarteret skatan firar jul at 9 pm. Lovely!

You guys are making this thread boring.

Lets make the Swede a bull:

swedish_vikings-500x479.jpg

And gore a matador. :p

Now that would make me smile.

You guys are making this thread boring.

Lets make the Swede a bull:

swedish_vikings-500x479.jpg

And gore a matador. :p

Now that would make me smile.

You do know that it's not a bull thing, right! It's what we in sweden call a "vikinghjälm", it's some sort of parody of the sort of helmets that the vikings used to wear. It's mostly worn at icehockey matches nowadays by fans. Or sometimes at football matches by the fans.

I'd like to gore a matador!

Iveeeva Espanyaaa!

With love dammit!!! :p

You know what made me smile? Queen Kate. Doesn't really roll off the tongue exactly. You realize your Queens dowery was made with party supply store money? Suddenly those Over the Hill 50 buttons and colorful paper table clothes are a lot more interesting. :rofl:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom