What did make you smile today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you watch it when it was on telly?

No, never. I did however catch involuntary glimpses whilst flickering through the channels. Not a fan of Hjelt and Tornving. Too "safe" for my taste.

No, never. I did however catch involuntary glimpses whilst flickering through the channels. Not a fan of Hjelt and Tornving. Too "safe" for my taste.

Did you watch Roast pa Berns? My favourite moment was when Fredrik Wikingsson said "men ingen suger Schyffert kuk som Erik Haag, det vet vi alla" (=but nobody blows Schyffert cock as Erik Haag, we all know that).

Did you watch Roast pa Berns? My favourite moment was when Fredrik Wikingsson said "men ingen suger Schyffert kuk som Erik Haag, det vet vi alla" (=but nobody blows Schyffert cock as Erik Haag, we all know that).

Haha! That sort of stuff I like. Wikingsson is great, as is Schyffert.
Other stuff that's fun according to Greg:
Kvarteret Skatan
Pyjamas
Macken (partly for nostalgia)
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Seinfeld
Simpsons

I can't remember anymore.

Haha! That sort of stuff I like. Wikingsson is great, as is Schyffert.
Other stuff that's fun according to Greg:
Kvarteret Skatan
Pyjamas
Macken (partly for nostalgia)
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Seinfeld
Simpsons

I can't remember anymore.

I LOVE kvarteret skatan, I love Mangus and Frida, and Kristina.

This is one of the funniest moments ever.

I LOVE kvarteret skatan, I love Mangus and Frida, and Kristina.

This is one of the funniest moments ever.

Oh yes. But isn't David Batra the best? I think so.

Great clip. Classic stuff. Have you seen this one?

Oh yes. But isn't David Batra the best? I think so.

Great clip. Classic stuff. Have you seen this one?

He is funny but I think Johan Glans is funnier. But Frida is my favourite, I can really identify with her. I love the episode when they are going to Garmish-Partenkirschen.

He is funny but I think Johan Glans is funnier. But Frida is my favourite, I can really identify with her. I love the episode when they are going to Garmish-Partenkirschen.

You think? Ulf is my favorite character, doubtless. Such an odd creature.

Yeah, that's my favorite episode as well. That's the one where they are going to Germany to ski?

Had you seen the clip I posted?

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom