What did make you smile today?

Kicking off at the teachers was one, but the best was yesterday when I marched out of a very shit Health and safety day, which was apparently going on for a full 7 hours...When I heard that, I shouted, "Sod that" and I marched out the doors at the theatre. There's no way I'm going to waste my life on this Earth, listening to 7 hours of complete shit. Never mind 2 years of a shit subject, which I'm not happy!
Sod it all

Kicking off at the teachers was one, but the best was yesterday when I marched out of a very shit Health and safety day, which was apparently going on for a full 7 hours...When I heard that, I shouted, "Sod that" and I marched out the doors at the theatre. There's no way I'm going to waste my life on this Earth, listening to 7 hours of complete shit. Never mind 2 years of a shit subject, which I'm not happy!
Sod it all

umm, no offense meant, but umm, are you sure you posted to the right thread? :confused:
this is a "happy thread" :p

Today,in huddersfield train station's cafe window :Hot food will be severed until 2pm. (twice) theres still plenty of those Moz and Marr timetable thingys there by the way.

My Jack Russell insisting on sitting on my lap for the duration of Breakfast with the Smiths, then sticking her head in my jacket pocket/snoring loudly throughout! :rolleyes:

Watching Sunderland destroy Chelsea at Stanford Bridge this afternoon.
Sometimes hard work brings it's rewards.

I actually don't think I've smiled once all day.

Yesterday my dad told me that my grandma and grandpa want him to come over and redo their floor with new tile. He said that he wants to do it because if he doesn't my grandpa will get on the floor and start doing it himself and he's way to old to be reflooring a house. But he said he wants to finish restoring his camper first so that he can camp in front of their house and stay as long as it takes to get the job done and sleep in his own camper. "And I can be with my bird because I just don't like being away from my bird for too long. I'll do their floor, but I want her with me." :p

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom