What did make you smile today?

Mr Nightie sent me out to buy him new Dr Martin boots today... anyway, i got a 10% discount since i'm a student... so i spent his change* on a nice new lipstick from Urban Decay. Yay!!:thumb:
*serves him right for making me buy him leather boots!!:mad:
Oooh, the smiling like a cheshire cat is what i'm doing right now - looking like a monkey at my newly coloured lips in my hand mirror.

Yaay, buying new make up always makes me happy. I strongly recommend a brand called Bare Escentuals. My favourite brand, love it, would never wear make up from any other brand.

This comment after an article at LATimes.com about a commercial building fire in Chatsworth. :blushing:

"Massive fire in 80x100 foot building. Interesting use of the word massive."

Posted by: Chris Brown | November 03, 2010 at 08:40 PM

This cat:

Soooooo adorable:sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Nightie sent me out to buy him new Dr Martin boots today... anyway, i got a 10% discount since i'm a student... so i spent his change* on a nice new lipstick from Urban Decay. Yay!!:thumb:
*serves him right for making me buy him leather boots!!:mad:
Oooh, the smiling like a cheshire cat is what i'm doing right now - looking like a monkey at my newly coloured lips in my hand mirror.

I love Urban Decay and Dr Martin boots! I am so jealous.

I love Urban Decay and Dr Martin boots! I am so jealous.
:thumb::thumb:

The only docs i own are 18 year old 14 hole vegetarian docs.... they stopped making them bleedin ages ago, so i'm keeping mine no matter how old and knackered they are.:)

KenzieW, i also bought a couple of Manic Panic lipstics... they have some cool colours, you should check them out... they're a more contemporary version of 'wet and wild' cosmetics... all vegan approved:thumb:.

Larry David and the prospect of drinking beer.

This is kinda funny. So the Pope is in Spain and a bunch of gays staged a "kiss in" at his parade. So in the background the little popemobile is driving by and in the foreground these dudes are macking on each other, it made me smile. :D

57427433-07033004.jpg

This is kinda funny. So the Pope is in Spain and a bunch of gays staged a "kiss in" at his parade. So in the background the little popemobile is driving by and in the foreground these dudes are macking on each other, it made me smile. :D

57427433-07033004.jpg

That's brilliant CG, thanks for the visual - that certainly made me smile!:thumb:
Well, religion of all denomination ask that we spread the love, so good on the men for doing it on our behalf!:p
I'm still pissed at the Pope for turning me away from Bellahouston Park (Glasgow) cause i didn't have a ticket (charitable indeed)!!!:eek:

For $21,000 (including shipping) you can have this family of Stegasauruses shipped to your home.

dinosaur.jpg

:eek: oh my god! How big are they? Where the hell would you put them?

The mom is 28 feet. For $56,000 you could also get a life-sized Camarasaurus who is 6 meters tall and 17 meters long. I have no idea what a meter is but it looks big.

dinosaur-replica.jpg

The mom is 28 feet. For $56,000 you could also get a life-sized Camarasaurus who is 6 meters tall and 17 meters long. I have no idea what a meter is but it looks big.

dinosaur-replica.jpg

I am 1,63 meters tall, I'm a bit short, but not very short.

lol

Jesus%20Dinosaurs.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom