What did make you smile today?

My song canary Jerry is moulting and it looks like he has constant bedhead. :p

5094141244_df9ff9b04f_z.jpg

Aaawww, he's so sweet.

I went to the same class as a girl who always wore a skirt and insisted on not wearing anything underneath. And she didn't wax or shave or anything. She also insisted on calling Jesus "god's gift" instead of Jesus. I don't know which was most annoying, the skirt or the jesus thing.

Tarot are God's gift cards to us. :p

I booked a week away in Tenerife on the spur of the moment going on Friday. I may be smiling all week.

This vid:

This is drunk Polish parlamentarist,who left the voting and was caught by tv journalist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at this. :rofl:

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wdHxyGcLoQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wdHxyGcLoQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Double smiles ~

1. Some Oxford professor has studied thousands of pages of Jane Austen's original handwritten manuscripts and concluded that, in actual fact, one of the most reputedly elegant and poised of all English novelists had a "powerfully counter-grammatical way of writing". That's Oxfordian for 'she were thick'. Her editor was a genius though.

B. Rod La Rocque.

Double smiles ~

1. Some Oxford professor has studied thousands of pages of Jane Austen's original handwritten manuscripts and concluded that, in actual fact, one of the most reputedly elegant and poised of all English novelists had a "powerfully counter-grammatical way of writing". That's Oxfordian for 'she were thick'. Her editor was a genius though.

B. Rod La Rocque.
My wife is a Oxford girl.
She's no more thick than the average Oxford person.
As to being
"powerfully counter grammatical"
Absolutely,especially after a few lagers.

I went to the same class as a girl who always wore a skirt and insisted on not wearing anything underneath. And she didn't wax or shave or anything. She also insisted on calling Jesus "god's gift" instead of Jesus. I don't know which was most annoying, the skirt or the jesus thing.
And why it made you smile?Do you also not shave?Those Protestants sects:squiffy:I can recommend you waxing.

This is Polish mayor running away from journalists.He was driving without driving licence-which he had taken away for drunk driving and beating a policeman.

He is still a mayor lol,and was driving to his office without driving licence:lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat'tastic:thumb:
[youtube]XfozbcrMpGs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]​
these are just the sweetest and most amazingly graceful stunts ever!... and they're not even stunts:eek:, they're just cats going about their everyday stalking and sculking!! Brilliant.:)

my test results, I am not gonna die :thumb:

^^^ maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but... :eek:
(okay, i'm not going to add the 'soon and for the rest of your life' part of that quote, cause you're lovely and i wish you a long and very happy life:)

Congrats Robby, i'm really happy for you!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Today I brought the 3-year old with me to a museum and on the tube there was a cute guy right next to me who looked at me. I was standing while the 3-year old sat. When we got to the stop we were getting off at I asked the 3-year old "are you coming darling?" but the guy thought I asked him, he just said "what?" and then he realized that the kid was with me and I had asked the kid. He looked disappointed. :lbf:

This morning I saw the man with the cracking neck, it made the morning bearable.

A boy in the bus gleefully saying this to his mate: "Do you know what my father's name is?!?! PETER!!!!!!"

Last edited:
34574476-02185727.jpg

Mr Nightie sent me out to buy him new Dr Martin boots today... anyway, i got a 10% discount since i'm a student... so i spent his change* on a nice new lipstick from Urban Decay. Yay!!:thumb:
*serves him right for making me buy him leather boots!!:mad:
Oooh, the smiling like a cheshire cat is what i'm doing right now - looking like a monkey at my newly coloured lips in my hand mirror.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom