What did make you smile today?

about three hours till the playoffs start.that is what makes me smile today.

Brewers vs Phillies at 3:00 PM EST
Dodgers vs Cubs at 6:30 PM EST
Red Sox vs Angels at 10:00 PM EST
White Sox vs Rays at 2:30 PM EST

Game I am most interested in? Dodgers v Cubs
Game that will be the most interesting for baseball fans? Sox v Angels

Predictions for this round?
Overall winners in the MLB Divisional Series:
Red Sox, Rays, Cubs, Phillies

Brewers vs Phillies at 3:00 PM EST
Dodgers vs Cubs at 6:30 PM EST
Red Sox vs Angels at 10:00 PM EST
White Sox vs Rays at 2:30 PM EST

Game I am most interested in? Dodgers v Cubs
Game that will be the most interesting for baseball fans? Sox v Angels

Predictions for this round?
Overall winners in the MLB Divisional Series:
Red Sox, Rays, Cubs, Phillies

i agree mostly with that,though i am a little nervous with the angels, up here everyone was freaking out about beckett not starting game one, which i understand t oa degree but lester is starting game one.i like lester.

i will be watching all games i can,its gonna be a long day.

does mlb have it so you can watch online? they may.though i am not sure, to be honest.

I think that is something you have to subscribe to. I'm going tomorrow night for game two and my schedule is clear for the rest of the games..Its just this one that I have a confliction with.

My seven year old son told me this morning that one of his little friends parents have split up and he has to choose whether he wants to live with his Mum or his Dad..

"If you and Dad split up I would DEFINITELY choose to live with you Mummy!"

"Oh mate...that's really sweet!"

"Yeah...Dad can't cook!!"

:)

Love Alma xxx

Thanks to the people whom I "befriended" last night & they "befriended" my account today. I appreciate it.

My cat chasing my rather large chocolate lab around the couch....

i agree mostly with that,though i am a little nervous with the angels, up here everyone was freaking out about beckett not starting game one, which i understand t oa degree but lester is starting game one.i like lester.

i will be watching all games i can,its gonna be a long day.

You going to any games?

game three, i had to give up my first born but i felt it was worth it. i believe beckett is starting.

lol - I would have gone as well. This is basically the first time in thirteen years I am not going to an October baseball game. I have even gone to see Mets post season baseball. There is definitely an electric feeling inside the park that non baseball fans can never truly understand.

lol - I would have gone as well. This is basically the first time in thirteen years I am not going to an October baseball game. I have even gone to see Mets post season baseball. There is definitely an electric feeling inside the park that non baseball fans can never truly understand.

well other than this year you are lucky you have a large stadium, fenway is so small, even games against baltimore in the reg season are hard to find.

but there is nothing much like walking out in the stands at fenway park for a playoff game.

my wife read me a story and i liked it.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom