What did make you smile today?

Booking flights for my first annual 'spontaneous mid-September holiday'. :)

Charlotte has got a mouse as a pet and today we built him a mouseque. He is a mus and he has got a muské, a mouse with a mouseque.

19355_260943836124_750461124_4845510_2422755_n.jpg

19355_260943851124_750461124_4845512_5250753_n.jpg

Went to the beach and it was nice n cool...am the only one who likes laying on the beach when the sun is in :D

I'm moving tomorrow. A moving company was just here to pick up some stuff I'll store. It took them less then 20 min to pick it up and they were really nice! They took off, so far everything went well, until I discovered I had FORGOT some stuff in a drawer. But I called them and they hadn't got far so they came back. A bit embarrassing but I chose to laugh about it.

My cats got caught out in the rain... it was truly torrential/peeing down rain... but 2 minutes after they got inside they were bone dry and fighting each other (and me) for the warm spot in front of the fire:p

Okay, this made me smile & frown.

My big cat Tibby... after getting pissed off at being cold and more damp than she would like:lbf:,.. decided to tuck into my lovely strawberry cheesecake:eek: - she licked the entire top section of it, rendering it inedible to me!!:sick: It's a bleedin VEGAN cheesecake - no cheese in it.... i'm sure she was doing it to spite me! Wicked girl! You've go to love her:p;)

Yesterday my dad told me his dream from the night before, made me smile.

He was in a factory where he was a food tester, but he was the only one. All these stations were set up with pretty, scantilly clad girls who each had a different sample of what he was to taste. All the food was thin, like chips and crackers that were really thin and crispy. Then he realized that he was never allowed to leave the factory and there was a station that had a stool and a sign next to it pointing to a glass jar on the floor that said "Pee here." He had to pee in front of all the girls and couldn't because he was embarrassed. THen he woke up and had to pee. :p

I was teasing my 50 year old boss she would flatten me if she was gonna rape me

Nick's a bit nerdy comment just now when we were talking on skype: I'm hyopcritical. That is, I think hippopotamuses are ugly.

So the people I housesit for that I call "Wholesome House" or "The Perfect House" because it's so insanely clean and wholesome, always have three cats. One died of cancer a few months ago, a long drawn out thing for the poor cat. ANyway, they're bringing home a new kitten tomorrow from a shelter in Havasu, where they vacation and get all their animals. ALl their animals have human names too. The new cat is a 5 month old grey longhaired tabby named Elijah Ray (Porter.) :p

johnny cash doing elvis(saw it in a cash documentary yesterday on german tv.looking for on youtube today..even without tone it makes me smile again..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom