What did make you smile today?

I know it's not much, and has been seen before - but....

Comedy.gif

:)

Someone makes me smile every day.

Knowing that tomorrow night, I'm seeing my favorite band & some handsome men I like (even though the love is unrequited) in the process!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

Knowing that tomorrow night, I'm seeing my favorite band & some handsome men I like (even though the love is unrequited) in the process!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

There are time that I read your posts and feel like drinking a bottle of whiskey to pass out and forget you because the alternative of stabbing my eyeballs would ruin the rest of my day.

There are time that I read your posts and feel like drinking a bottle of whiskey to pass out and forget you because the alternative of stabbing my eyeballs would ruin the rest of my day.

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm smiling now....still at knowing the realm of the B-men rules tomorrow. Can't wait (even though I just seen them on September 16th at Royal Albert Hall in London)....

Wow...what a concept, I'm excited & happy. ROFLMBO. :guitar:

Last night I walked to an empty apartment that I am in the process of moving into. I smiled a heartfelt smile for the first time in a long long time. Unlike a lot of people, I am actually looking forward to living alone for a while and getting all the privacy I have been yearning for.

Last night I walked to an empty apartment that I am in the process of moving into. I smiled a heartfelt smile for the first time in a long long time. Unlike a lot of people, I am actually looking forward to living alone for a while and getting all the privacy I have been yearning for.

just reading that and thinking of how fab it is to live alone, has made me smile. i wish you a happy home. :)

Aww, congrats modie! :) Just think, you can also put up all the Who and Monkees pictures you want now ;) not to mention, play the drums at all hours ;). Good luck with everything!

---

I am smiling because the contractors are putting in my kitchen cabinets right now!!! woo hoo!!! :guitar: I hope I have food to stock them. :o

Me and two friends, sitting on the floor, sharing a whole tub of melted Cookie Dough icecream at high speed at breaktime with plastic spoons (and getting 'suspicious white stains' absolutely everywhere).

This morning I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend. She called from 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We started chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic.' I was flabbergasted.

I said, 'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now. I'm a bit older and a bit greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.'

She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the occasion.'

'Yeah,' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my lack of muscle tone, stomach sagging, teeth not as white and jowls like a Great Dane!

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me, saying that tubby, grey-haired, older men were cute. And she said she was sure I would still be a great lover. Then she giggled, 'I've put on quite a bit of weight myself!'

So I told her to f ** k off.

This morning I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend. She called from 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We started chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic.' I was flabbergasted.

I said, 'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now. I'm a bit older and a bit greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.'

'Yeah,' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my lack of muscle tone, stomach sagging, teeth not as white and jowls like a Great Dane!

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me, saying that tubby, grey-haired, older men were cute. And she said she was sure I would still be a great lover. Then she giggled, 'I've put on quite a bit of weight myself!'

I was so shocked when I started reading it. :o

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hahahahahah!

No regrets... you made the right move.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom