What did make you smile today?

This one's so painful. Why is she even taking a photo of herself like that, why in the bathroom and why half naked and why did she not flush and why did she put it on the internet without looking at it in advance, why, why, why???
:doh:

I know....the only good thing about it is that there was no 'myspace pucker'
seems like ALL the girls do that!

This one's so painful. Why is she even taking a photo of herself like that, why in the bathroom and why half naked and why did she not flush and why did she put it on the internet without looking at it in advance, why, why, why???
:doh:

Maybe she did it on purpose. :straightface:

One of my favorite forum member's mom owns a cake shop in Bromley. Now I have an official destination when I go to England some day. :sweet:

Today I watched tv and happened to see David Hasselhoff's appearance on the MTV 2009 Europe Music Awards. It was one of the most hilarious and embarrassing things I've seen in my entire life...You gotta love the Hoff! :laughing: :rofl: :guffaw:

Has anyone by any chance also seen it? I couldn't find a proper version of it on youtube, I'd love to see it again. It must be somewhere on the internet, anyone who knows?

One of my fellow students called me to talk about his thesis for the paper that's due this week and see what I thought of it.

And I kind of like this song on the radio. Small pleasures, you know?

WAIT! No, strike that. It's a freaking Killers cover of "Shadowplay." Now I'm sad again.

nothing yet.

Does this help?

We trained our little dog to poop on weewee pads. So when he'd go and not miss the pad we'd give him and our big dog (who goes outside but we don't want him to feel left out) a treat. Now when the little dog poops and we aren't in the room, the big dog comes and gets us to tell us he pooped so he can get his treat. :p

Does this help?

We trained our little dog to poop on weewee pads. So when he'd go and not miss the pad we'd give him and our big dog (who goes outside but we don't want him to feel left out) a treat. Now when the little dog poops and we aren't in the room, the big dog comes and gets us to tell us he pooped so he can get his treat. :p

Yes, that made me smile. Hope it makes Trouble smile too.
That's a smart dog you've got~!

Realizing that the gentleman in front of me on the bus was listening to This Charming Man on headphones. :thumb:

One of my favorite forum member's mom owns a cake shop in Bromley. Now I have an official destination when I go to England some day. :sweet:

I saw that picture as I scrolled down, and thought, 'wait! That's the cake shop!' :p I'm afraid it doesn't actually sell cakes, although you can get marzipan and cake ornaments there. :) And thank you for plugging it. :p

Getting to leave work at 11am and spend the day at the tennis at the O2 Arena in my work's VIP box :thumb:.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom