What did make you smile today?

I have a love for Mexican food that cannot be changed...

I was at a local Mexican place as soon as work was done for about an hour drinking Mango Margaritas. Put your mango where your mouth is.

My crush.

and then he made me go, D: because I found out he cracked a rib in football.

but then he made me smile again so it was cool. :D (well, I mean, it sucks he cracked a rib but...yea you know.)

I ordered a new dress, for a wedding I have in November, and for the symphony. It arrived today and is perfect... exactly what I hoped for. I think I should buy another in black, it's that perfect. See?

0915081338ed.jpg

0915081341ed.jpg

Uh... that's not my real hair. Obviously.

the dress is definitely flattering, get a black one, yes! :guitar:

and if you hadnt pointed out that wasnt your real hair, I wouldnt have been able to tell the difference :)

Everything is now deleted - I want to see Pretty Pregs

I ordered a new dress, for a wedding I have in November, and for the symphony. It arrived today and is perfect... exactly what I hoped for. I think I should buy another in black, it's that perfect. See?

0915081338ed.jpg

0915081341ed.jpg

*wolf whistles* :horny: You look amazing!! :) Don't be stealing the bride's thunder now! ;)

0915081338ed.jpg

0915081341ed.jpg

I love the dress! Black would look quite stylish....."and then I arrive...with incredible style....":D Everyone is right; you are GORGEOUS!

Last edited:

0915081338ed.jpg

0915081341ed.jpg

the dress is definitely flattering, get a black one, yes! :guitar:

and if you hadnt pointed out that wasnt your real hair, I wouldnt have been able to tell the difference :)

Same here. I was going to say that it was a very good idea to get a Mia Farrow haircut. :)

And the dress is awesome - why do I look so awful in black? :tears:

A card in a shop which read:

How would you answer the phone if you worked here:

Fukk Mii - Noodle Shop

This. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom