What did make you smile today?

so im in barnes and noble talking loudly about lit and this guy comes up to me and just starts talking about novels and michael harcourt. i start rattling off of the list im currently reading through and he then buys a one hundred and ten dollar gift card and says here next ones on me and gives me the card. i was floored but i did smile

my collection of library of america and everyman copies of my books continues to grow. its been fun converting, the rule is i have to come across the tome naturally and not just bulk order online or something such.

bought a signed copy of e costellos new book and that made me smile. well see how the book is though as ive heard down the middle reviews from people

30iur79.jpg

I found 813 photos on a DVD that I'd saved from 2004 and 2005. I adopted Alex in October of 2004. This picture was taken November 11, 2004. He was about 9 wks old here. My mom called him Tarantula. Funny, I was on solo when I took this picture. I can see it in the original photo - this is a cropped version. So cute, my boy. Eleven years ago...wow. He still walks in front of me when I'm on the computer to get my attention!

i look a wreck as ive not showered or anything but its nice to see a pic of us

image_zps7nrvcqnh.jpeg

Of course you didn't mean to make it so big. No no no.

well it for sure doesnt make me look any better in any way. for that i would need to back away from the frame and be somewhat less porous and greasy lookinssg. dont even start me on the hair

yay my wife jst informed me that she got offered a np position in hopkins research, peds allergy, right off the bat after getting the degree. shes still gotta pass the pass the board but yay

"is one of the richest pets in the world according to msn"

so in typical lazy me fashion when it comes to tech didnt realize i had a free youtube channel included with my roku3 ive had for like two years. funny to me as i watch live concerts all day on the laptop but didnt realize i could just turn on the t.v.. the almond brothers had a nice live show in 71 in honor of emily reed which was pretty sweet today as well as the manassas tv special. it doesnt matter is one of my favorite songs of all time and i love stills to death. anyway it was funnyb to me to think that ive been listening to my laptop speakers when i can actually play the live concerts through the surround sound which is nice. anyway made me smile

so ive started to have my groceries delivered like everything else these days and man is that nice. i dont think i ever want to walk into a big box store again and the idea that i no longer have to made me smile. anybody else do this and is the accuracy usually good. only costs seven dollars to have it delivered and my gas and time for sure worth are more to me than that

this made me smile and lol

forum rules:

Although the administrators and moderators of Morrissey-solo Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Morrissey-solo Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Please also read the site's Terms Of Service, in particular section 6 on Member Conduct.

The owners of Morrissey-solo Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

i mean the sexual comments scenee by mod r and left is pretty rampant.

I saw a coyote in my backyard with a freshly killed chicken in its mouth. He carried it proudly like a trophy.

me and my wife got together 14 years ago today. us in Baltimore both moz fans. one of our best photos together I think. I believe were twenty eight and twenty seven here

image_zpslfgtuma2.jpeg

taking my son to his first Saturday book sale with my mother was a sweet moment. that library played a big part in my childhood and I remember it very fondly

image_zpsz2uqndoy.jpeg

made me smile, a lot

refinaced my mortgage again in just over six months. more money for my childs education so yay

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom