What did make you smile today?

It's a shadow that is making her arm look skinny. She looks pretty fit to me.....what's the name of the movie?

movement and location. an indie deal that got some attention and won some awards if im remembering correctly. she wrote and starred while her husband funnily enough named alexis. hes also awesome and huge morrissey fan. went and saw mexicrissy (spelled horribly i know but im to lazy to look it up) which i found funny. we were talking about moz at my brother in laws wedding not long ago which i posted some pics in the smile thread i think.

these are the festival awards it won

Brooklyn International Film Festival 2014

Won
Audience Award Best Feature
Alexis Boling (director)
Harmonium Films (production company)
Won
Best Score Dan Tepfer (composer)
Won
Best Screenplay Bodine Boling (writer)

Rome International Film Festival, USA 2014

Won
Alexis Boling
Harmonium Films
Won
R.I.F.F. Jury Award Best Narrative Feature Film
Alexis Boling
Harmonium Films

The Alhambra Theatre Film Festival 2015

Won
Festival Prize Best Actress
Bodine Boling
Harmonium Films

shes writing a novel now i think (we both are which was funny to talk about at the wedding)

its a sci fi flick as shes a big fan of stranger in a strange land kinda stuff. in our home town area there, not to be rude, were not a lot of bright interesting people out and about so we all kinda found each other in some way. i found him and my wife though him as she was was his older sister and we all sorta hung out from time to time. it was awkward when they broke up as she went to school in ny somewhere and he deferred from sarah lawrence for a year while me and rachel remained friends with her though now long distance while we both attended school. cant remember if she went to film school or what but shes pretty awesome and though i only met him recently i really loved her husband on first sight and sound. he was super sweet and genuine. my wife is now telling me she went to barnard though i dont that school at all really aside from the name. great couple and i wish them nothing but happiness and success. sigh ive had to much caffeine i think so sorry to talk them up so much but i love seeing people do something take risks and succeed

movement and location. an indie deal that got some attention and won some awards if im remembering correctly. she wrote and starred while her husband funnily enough named alexis. hes also awesome and huge morrissey fan. went and saw mexicrissy (spelled horribly i know but im to lazy to look it up) which i found funny. we were talking about moz at my brother in laws wedding not long ago which i posted some pics in the smile thread i think.

these are the festival awards it won

Brooklyn International Film Festival 2014

Won
Alexis Boling (director)
Harmonium Films (production company)
Won
Best Score Dan Tepfer (composer)
Won
Best Screenplay Bodine Boling (writer)

Rome International Film Festival, USA 2014

Won
Alexis Boling
Harmonium Films
Won
R.I.F.F. Jury Award Best Narrative Feature Film
Alexis Boling
Harmonium Films

The Alhambra Theatre Film Festival 2015

Won
Festival Prize Best Actress
Bodine Boling
Harmonium Films

shes writing a novel now i think (we both are which was funny to talk about at the wedding)

its a sci fi flick as shes a big fan of stranger in a strange land kinda stuff. in our home town area there, not to be rude, were not a lot of bright interesting people out and about so we all kinda found each other in some way. i found him and my wife though him as she was was his older sister and we all sorta hung out from time to time. it was awkward when they broke up as she went to school in ny somewhere and he deferred from sarah lawrence for a year while me and rachel remained friends with her though now long distance while we both attended school. cant remember if she went to film school or what but shes pretty awesome and though i only met him recently i really loved her husband on first sight and sound. he was super sweet and genuine. my wife is now telling me she went to barnard though i dont that school at all really aside from the name. great couple and i wish them nothing but happiness and success. sigh ive had to much caffeine i think so sorry to talk them up so much but i love seeing people do something take risks and succeed

sorry her husband directed and produced. im even more all over the place tonight it seems. must be the nearing of the birth thats making me an even more absent minded typist. heres the imdb link

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2734938/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

johnny who?

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad19/rachelspellman/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsl6ztkrv6.jpg?1444414494174&1444414496261&1444414499430[\img]

since I realized that my child will have its first Christmas this years with us it made me nostalgic so I looked back at some photos of my early Christmas and it made me smile. me and my sis on Christmas morning. ,y mother used to have us make birthday cakes for jesus which I find funny these days

johnny who?

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad19/rachelspellman/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsl6ztkrv6.jpg?1444414494174&1444414496261&1444414499430[\img]

since I realized that my child will have its first Christmas this years with us it made me nostalgic so I looked back at some photos of my early Christmas and it made me smile. me and my sis on Christmas morning. ,y mother used to have us make birthday cakes for jesus which I find funny these days[/QUOTE]

No idea why this never seems to work these days. I just keep trying to post it until it does. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to hearing them. I especially like the cinder block shelf

johnny who?

since I realized that my child will have its first Christmas this years with us it made me nostalgic so I looked back at some photos of my early Christmas and it made me smile. me and my sis on Christmas morning. ,y mother used to have us make birthday cakes for jesus which I find funny these days[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad19/rachelspellman/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsl6ztkrv6.jpg?1444429104535&1444429106817&1444429107487

think I used the wrong slash. we shall see

a picture of my new son Julian and his almost finished nursery

image_zpsdhp3azlp.jpeg

image_zpsljmavqyi.jpeg

guess I should finish this soon but its his fault really for being two weeks early

The beginning of Criminal Minds S11 E3 is so cheesy that my computer refuses to play it.

It played "Lila and Eve" without protesting though and it was the most revolting movie I had seen in a while.

Strange.

"Gardener's World" on BBC2 yesterday, if one must know...

Besides being very interesting, it has a dog that looks like it couldn't find a giant pumpkin in a patch of very small tomatoes... :)

my wifes town where she grew up got named the best place to retire in maryland. made me laugh and smile

My eight year old son asked me today: Mom would you rather have a hole in your head or a hole in your stomach?

Yesterday's question from my eight year old son: Mom, who do you think is worse: Donald Trump or Kim Jong Un. I said, well they are both very awful. My son replied. Well, at least Donald Trump didn't KILL his UNCLE. I had to laugh.

ines efron as she is everything i find physically attractive in a woman. an actress i saw in a film but shes adorable which is really unusual for me to say or think

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom