What did make you smile today?

When I arrived in the office today a colleague and friend had left me a gift of original vinyls of "The Smiths", "Hatful of Hollow", "The World Won't Listen", "Bona Drag", and 12" of "Playboys" and "I Started Something..". He said they were just "gathering dust" :) They are a bit battered and worn, like myself, and I have some of them already, but I was very pleased and gratified.

My hubby called me about an hour ago that my Years of Refusal cd had arrived. :clap:

Reading half of the meetings with morrissey feeling accomplished. My friend saying she will get me THE vinyl.

Avin a sunday dinner on a tuesday could it get any better

When I arrived in the office today a colleague and friend had left me a gift of original vinyls of "The Smiths", "Hatful of Hollow", "The World Won't Listen", "Bona Drag", and 12" of "Playboys" and "I Started Something..". He said they were just "gathering dust" :) They are a bit battered and worn, like myself, and I have some of them already, but I was very pleased and gratified.

Nice one.

:)

The bus driver waiting at the bus stop when he seen I was wanting it.

Good work fella.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom