What did make you smile today?

No, there was a main thorofaire in the middle of the floor seats. As I walked around the stage that jutted out to the center I held My arm up and took this snapshot. The portajohns were off to the side.
18051643006_edaa504eed_b.jpg

I jumped between these two white roofs. The pic you asked about was somewhere off towards the spotlight in the crowd.

The ONLY reason I got as far forward as I did was two things.

1. Rich people are polite.

2. The chairs and rows were organized. THere was no real crowd, it was a matter of just passing my saints bracelet off as a red wristband and ducking past the ticket check guards. THe people themselves were very orderly and polite, one even offering me his seat when he left midway through because it was too loud to his wife's ears.

Nice.....not sure I would've had the balls to try that.

- - - Updated - - -

Etiquette, probability, plain rudeness...

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/may/26/etiquette-do-you-hold-door-open

Door holders are becoming extinct, I think; I once entered a supermarket behind a huge bloke and he didn't hold the door whereas I had foolishly calculated he would, it being sort of heavy, and so when he didn't I let out an audible sigh, which made him scream " WHAT'S THE MATTER, DIDN'T I FLING IT OPEN HARD ENOUGH?!!!?" I quietly replied, "it'z okay, I'm used to it." I thought he was going to thump me in front of the other customers. Then of course HIS attitude made me mad, and I followed him in the alleys looking for a while, looking menacing, then left without buying anything because I was too upset...

And that's nothing compared with doors in underground stations when it's really windy. You could die pretty fast then. :)

I hold most doors, even for men, as a reflex, and most men look at me as if I was abnormal, which in turn makes me want to ask him if they have a f***ing problem, etc etc etc :D

Plus, It's all very symbolic, doors, innit. " What's wrong with you? When you were born into this world, did your mother shut the door in your face, Mongolito?!"
That's a pet peeve of mine as well. I don't mind holding doors for women, and I don't care if they thank me or not.....but with guys, you better give me a "thanks" or some type of acknowledgement. I've totally said "You're Welcome" to dudes who don't say anything which usually results in snide looks back. Next time I'll let it slam in your face!

Last edited by a moderator:
11295618_10153226029694471_3986702425368971022_n.png

This debate in the science world about beards being full of germs like a toilet or not is fascinating. I dived straight into it and googled and read everything I could and came to a few conclusions:

This debate has popped up due to hipsters and muslims who tend to have a beard.

This debate has also come up now cause of hospitals having way more muslim doctors than ever before.

This is the same debate as we've had about working out where some said it is good and the others say it is bad.

This debate tend to confuse normal facial bacteria with germs we get from everyday life.

I found a fascinating scientist in sWEEDen by the name of Agnes Wold. She seems to have an opinion on almost everything and of course her personal views seem to cloud her judgement quite a lot. She claims that hair and beard is more hygienical than shaved skin. She seems to be of the view that people who not clean themselves are more hygienical than people that shower and shave every day.

Agnes Wold has a complicated past in regards to her family and her own life. She did not become accepted in the science world dominated by men and was bullied. She fits the profile perfect for a person who cause of a troubled past need to pick a view opposite to everyone else.

She claims that cleaning a home is a health hazard and that cleaning your home has nothing to do with taking away bacteria and germs cause it is all about how people want their homes to be presented. She is against women breastfeeding their kids and claims that turkish kids are the most healthy because if they have one turkish parent and the other is german then the risk will be much higher to catch diseases. Cleaning your home will give you diabetes she claims.

To me Agnes Wold is like the typical scientist that went overboard and started questioning everything just for the sake of it. According to her reasoning about facial hygiene a male with acne would cure it by getting a beard despite so many people with no acne problems saying they got acne from having a beard.

Next time you have an operation there is no need to clean the skin or shave it as these people claim that only creates more bacteria or what is what here?

No need to inform everyone she is a male hating feminist but still I had to.

Agnes Wold:

http://fof.se/sites/fof.se/files/artikelbild/11240-mot-bacillskrack-och-gubbvalde.jpg

I was wondering if you could say debate one more time.

Here's some beard.

This debate in the science world about beards being full of germs like a toilet or not is fascinating. I dived straight into it and googled and read everything I could and came to a few conclusions:

This debate has popped up due to hipsters and muslims who tend to have a beard.

This debate has also come up now cause of hospitals having way more muslim doctors than ever before.

This is the same debate as we've had about working out where some said it is good and the others say it is bad.

This debate tend to confuse normal facial bacteria with germs we get from everyday life.

I found a fascinating scientist in sWEEDen by the name of Agnes Wold. She seems to have an opinion on almost everything and of course her personal views seem to cloud her judgement quite a lot. She claims that hair and beard is more hygienical than shaved skin. She seems to be of the view that people who not clean themselves are more hygienical than people that shower and shave every day.

Agnes Wold has a complicated past in regards to her family and her own life. She did not become accepted in the science world dominated by men and was bullied. She fits the profile perfect for a person who cause of a troubled past need to pick a view opposite to everyone else.

She claims that cleaning a home is a health hazard and that cleaning your home has nothing to do with taking away bacteria and germs cause it is all about how people want their homes to be presented. She is against women breastfeeding their kids and claims that turkish kids are the most healthy because if they have one turkish parent and the other is german then the risk will be much higher to catch diseases. Cleaning your home will give you diabetes she claims.

To me Agnes Wold is like the typical scientist that went overboard and started questioning everything just for the sake of it. According to her reasoning about facial hygiene a male with acne would cure it by getting a beard despite so many people with no acne problems saying they got acne from having a beard.

Next time you have an operation there is no need to clean the skin or shave it as these people claim that only creates more bacteria or what is what here?

No need to inform everyone she is a male hating feminist but still I had to.

Agnes Wold:

http://fof.se/sites/fof.se/files/artikelbild/11240-mot-bacillskrack-och-gubbvalde.jpg

I hate the hipster beard phenomenon mountain men trend at the moment. hits to close to where I grew up. heres a couple of older articles that talk about it.

science explains the hipster beard
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/11501340/Science-explains-why-hipsters-grow-beards.html

do to negative frequency dependency and how it might soon be passing
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...6/hipster-beards-are-not-long-for-this-world/

baltimroes not bad for the hipster beard but Annapolis is terrible for the it. also not to be confused with steam punk facial hair which is also popular there and not of the same phenomenon

FBI's silly attempt to make Blatter disappear did not have the desired effect and Putin is so cool about it telling the world what this is all really about. You really know the americans are struggling when they care so much about a sport they claim is not part of their culture which it of course is since many years ago. What used to be american influence on the world now seems to be the world influencing america.

FBI's silly attempt to make Blatter disappear did not have the desired effect and Putin is so cool about it telling the world what this is all really about. You really know the americans are struggling when they care so much about a sport they claim is not part of their culture which it of course is since many years ago. What used to be american influence on the world now seems to be the world influencing america.

im guessing americans care about money

Grus antigone antigone

So it's payday and the theme is easter baskets and a lot of birds are hinting that I'm not even close to running outta eggs. :cool:

Not for baby's sake, just mind babies and wine times and all that. My body hurts too much to do babies and PMS makes a lady stupid nostalgic for the impossible and missed opportunities.

Last edited:
Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom