What did make you smile today?

My friend Alex from high school has a pretty dry approach. He's never winning any friends on facebook but he doesn't give a shit and I admire that. He's a character animator at Sony Pictures. He worked on Frozen, he was paid thousands of dollars to make child Elsa's hair look "flowy" as she knocked on a door. It took months for a three second scene. You have no idea how many people it takes to make an animated movie. Anyway, this made me smile.

15702816317_7f9b21da7b_o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just learned my father's Godfather was named Jack. He wore pointy boots, was a boxer and was a POW in WWII and escaped on a bicycle. His gravestone reads "I love God, I love my country and I love my salsa hot." #funfactthursday

My neighbor's family bunny Max. Literally the softest thing I've ever touched. I'll be fixing something down on the ground and in my peripheral vision there's this little fluffball staring at me, they let him hop around the house. He's potty trained.

Sky's like "OMG this is so stupid WHYYYYYYYY are you making me do this? I could be napping in the other room."

Went to Flyers game last night, kid in front of me with his g/f had a "Meat Is Murder" patch on his denim jacket.

NHL = miracle. NEXT.

This shirt made me lol.

1511170_10152392934747624_953491083772714701_n.jpg

The Astronomy Award of Excellence goes to Amie tonight. At the Jack Sheldon concert Jon called Don Rickles a hockey puck and told him it was an honor to shake the hand of the only man that told Frank to take a hike. (He laughed politely. Poor guy is ancient, just wanted to drink his Chardonnay.) John Stamos in the background is just a bonus. :cool:

15885551116_ccf81532ba_b.jpg

things-similar-to-looks-like-81.jpg

Insanity skating down the Alps. Amazing, they fly past cyclists. Also keep in mind the videographer is doing the SAME THING while balancing his camera.

h5F57D678

Prince crashed the W Hotel's jazz band on Sunday to jam to a Beatles song. :cool:

Two things already, and it's only 11AM!

1. The late in life realization that the things I can change matter more than the things I can't.

2. This:

Boss said next week he's taking out carpet downstairs and putting laminate wood floors. :cool: Best Christmas present EVAR! I hate the carpet. The reason? Juan the laminate guy just called him looking for work for Christmas money.

"Herb!" (Watching canyon reports is like watching Cheers. Everybody knows everybody. Tiny community has lots of win and fail bc of that. THey all look out for one another, but they all know the gossip which spreads faster than wildfire and mudslides. :D)

http://www.myfoxla.com/clip/10911264/silverado-canyon-update

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom