What did make you smile today?

Robby, I don't understand a word of what you said. Care to spell properly? Use punctuation instead of enters? Geez, there are some non-native speakers here.:mad:

thanks dude.

I too am happy for you but somehow confused by your post :confused:

Yes this did make lots of people smile today, and for this we thank you.
i must still be high from her presence like 4 hours ago, sorry...

OH MY GOD. seriously?

Tee hee hee. hahaha. Robby just ask her to be your woman and before you know it, it won't even be a big deal when you bone. It happens to the best of us :rolleyes::(

Tee hee hee. hahaha. Robby just ask her to be your woman and before you know it, it won't even be a big deal when you bone. It happens to the best of us :rolleyes::(
there are complications i shall not go into, but yeah, that would be best, yeah :horny:
&
i dont want to know robby. i said that b/c "im still high from her presence" is the cheesiest thing to say, ever.
and yet truly priceless when you consider she will never know i said that about her :o

what? i was saying that it wasnt "priceless." how do you mis-read EVERYTHING? do not expose her to online robby, please for you own sake.
really, am i that bad? really :eek:
and i know what you meant, i was saying that i would submit to her judgement of what i said, not yours, thats all nugzie :o

and i know what you meant, i was saying that i would submit to her judgement of what i said, not yours, thats all nugzie :o

no, dont robby. seriously, that sounds creepy. I'm giving you advice here. any other girl here will back me up. just chill.

"I have to tell you I support this relationship not working out."

04759012_.jpg

no, dont robby. seriously, that sounds creepy. I'm giving you advice here. any other girl here will back me up. just chill.

no, ur right, even though i would never really want to hook up with this girl enough to call her 'my gf' given her just plain wrong habits
but ok, online robby is bad
got it, i want to fix that, id atleast like it to be as appealing as real robby
wait, how did that happen?
it use to be the reverse, woa, the real robby is better than the online robby now :eek:
woa, that makes me smile actually :)

Do NOT expose her to online Robby, EVER.

Edit: And use punctuation, ffs, it's not THAT complicated. :rolleyes:

frickin a then, you could help ol robby to be better :o
or am i supposed to call 'the triumverate*' when i am online :confused:

*= 'the triumverate' is my 3 close female friends that advise me on women and stuff like that...

We all know who they are, you told us already 3 pages ago.:p

To tell the truth, nothing.

We just got a lease signed for our rental apartment! :guitar: Being a landlord isn't so bad...until you have a vacant place costing you money. So glad to have one less worry now.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom