What did make you smile today?

Seeing the annual Laguna Beach facebook posts from the Barrows where they have to tell the world how much they love each other through pictures of drinks and food and some kitchy motel room and I'm NOT housesitting for them. Feels amazing.

got an email from my boss where he told me that my "reviews" by parents were almost all excellent :eek:
maybe I really am pretty good at this whole teaching thing :thumb:

This is a trip.

opNnoOx.gif

10thplanetdvdcover.jpg

Doctor Who Tenth Planet pushed to an earlier release date from 11th November to 14th October! Yessss! It's the first cyberman story and features the swansong to the original first doctor :cool:

I think I posted this before but it's funny every time.

1239884_10151676970009998_510015011_n.png

I just got back from the dog park. THere was a man there with an Italian Greyhound, the softest, fastest, sweetest dog I have ever touched. She had all the dogs in her dust but they tried to catch her, tiny little thing. Anyway, the owner was a little over the top. I guess the last time he visited a dog accidentally scratched her soft skin and she had to get some stitches, she has really thin, delicate skin. So he wanted her to play but he didn;t want any dogs touching her, then he was doing this thing where he was holding her and hovering her over the dogs so he could control her not getting touched, but it made it worse because then they were just jumping all over him and her. If he just set her on the ground she would just run away and they never could catch her, it was fine. ANYWAY, the part that made me smile was he said he was going to get plastic surgery for her scar. I kept saying "It gives her character! She's a delicate thug!" but he wasn't buying it. The scar was only half an inch. SHe was so fast, and BEAUTIFUL to watch running. Essie was her name. I couldn;t get a photo, she was too fast. :D

1236148_753171798045609_307041660_n.jpg

I found a five pence piece on the seat next to me on the subway tonight.

Find a pencey
pick it up
the rest of the day
you'll have good luck

But my luck came out of order, right before I got on the subway I found a first edition hardcover of Thornton Wilder's The Bridge of San Luis Rey for TWELVE DOLLARS! :eek: I could easily flip that book for $50 or $60, that's not my thing though. I just wanted to give it a good home so some angst-ridden downtown teenage hipster didn't buy it and glue the pages all together and make a safe out of it or some dumb thing. :D

994619_628491147198793_1650746484_n.jpg

This isn't my sighting but someone saw Nicolas Cage at Target. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
morning._1846134318.jpg

Pure joy.

Last edited by a moderator:
1234355_630175670363674_1866179450_n.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom