What did make you smile today?

I was in a Dunkin Donuts and a woman had a "Strangeways" shirt on :guitar:

Could you tone down the tg;dr posts please. When it is continuous over several days it becomes harassment of another user. Thanks

So, you would rather I went back to calling her a fat, crazy piece of shit?

- - - Updated - - -

I was in a Dunkin Donuts and a woman had a "Strangeways" shirt on :guitar:

What did you get? I tried their bacon & egg biscuit and it was horrible...

So, you would rather I went back to calling her a fat, crazy piece of shit?
- - - Updated - - -
What did you get? I tried their bacon & egg biscuit and it was horrible...
One of their flatbreads.....turkey sausage and egg.....you gotta eat it while warm....if it cools down the breat gets like cardboard. Hashbrowns are good. Their coffee is ridiculously hot.....i hate that. Its like 30 minutes before you can drink it without scalding your innards.

No. "Could you tone down the tg;dr posts please. When it is continuous over several days it becomes harassment of another user. Thanks"

I think it's funny that you find abuse in those posts, but completely ignore how she's consistently harassed Viva, Realitybites, Skylarker and myself for well over a year. Are you trying to be funny, Woody, or do you have blinders on?

Just some lemurs eating strawberries and cream. :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
1000985_582871005094141_2086514070_n.png

9293812741_ed31a44377_z.jpg

First pitch debacles....

Carly Rae Jepsen

-even Manilow could hurl a better pitch than that.

Carl Lewis

-freaking hilarious. The debacle happens at the 15 second point.

-at least it was a better performance than his national anthem (as seen below.) Starts playing at 19 sec.

Cincinnati mayor Mark Mallory.

babay71613.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom