What did make you smile today?

547407_10151329363092273_763224195_n.jpg

224556_427116424019987_2022816197_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
561819_644460315583425_119012936_n.jpg

Getting home from mini golf and finding these birthday presents from my mom on my porch.

IMG_2529.jpg

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Delete those comments! You have failed me as a minion." :lbf:

h79D2DC0B

why would Patti Smith want to meet him?

What I get from this is that sometimes I stop liking someone and I don't really have a reason. The newmyspace.com has lots of music to listen to for free, like Spotify without the ads, and no restrictions like Pandora and all those other radio services where you can't listen to the same song twice in a row, etc. So I've been listening to her, because I was a fan in the 70's. But when she came back after having been married and having children, I didn't like her music anymore. It seemed like all the weird energy that made it unique was gone and it was just... mom rock? She said that her husband had influenced her and actually talked to her about changing her style and she was grateful he had. Well, he was an important punk figure, too, but she is Patti Smith. She held her own with anyone in that genre or pretty much any other. It was sad that she changed but I still respected her, I just didn't like her new music and lost interest in following her.

She was very good on the recent REM single, "Blue," and there is a video on youtube of her advice to young artists that is worth a look. I just think her kind of music was better when she was a skinny drug addict. Not that being a skinny drug addict makes you a good musician, but when someone makes classic albums as a skinny drug addict and then gets healthy, the music is never the same. But the f***ing Pope?

The fact that she recognizes his position even is enough to make me question if everything she ever did is bullshit as some have claimed all along. The leadership of the Catholic Church has been exposed as a money-laundering, criminal gang that tolerates, protects, and may consist of pedophiles. The last pope left office to avoid being investigated for his crimes of covering up child rape. f*** those people. f*** her. Done with Patti Smith and her Catholic-loving boring music.

When I asked "any questions?" yesterday, I saw a hand go up and I got a cute "I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow is my birthday." :lbf:

03ab52553f665f9a053e039ca7f2e991.600x

1967 Ferrari 330 GTS :horny:

Awww, c'mon honey! For running errands it'd be PERFECT! :p They only made 99 of them so it's not like anyone would even know what it was to steal it.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom