What did make you smile today?

ray-lamontagne1.jpg

This guy's voice.

564574_359138060858094_2030479664_n.jpg

"The slide is not slippery enough." I'd cry too. :D Very funny and sweet.

This blog is exploding in America. All over twitter and on Yahoo News. :squiffy: That kid is going to be famous for being the brat and HATE his dad and need years of therapy when he grows up. :p

She brings up a good point though...that mouse is plugged into nothing. :p

625429_525808317467077_683501684_n.jpg

Tonight on the premiere of the 42 series of Jools Holland the lovely Cat Power :)love:) premiered her song Bully.

I think she's actually dying because she's sick and too broke to pay for medical treatment....

She's not dying, she has something akin an allergy that makes her throat swell. When I saw her live a few months ago she never looked healthier. Ach! And her voice.

Look at the difference between Michelle Obama and Courtney Cox's Prom dresses. :eek:

2609499.jpg

Hubba, hubba.

2609476.jpg

:squiffy:

Look at the difference between Michelle Obama and Courtney Cox's Prom dresses. :eek:

2609499.jpg

Hubba, hubba.

2609476.jpg

:squiffy:

AaaaaaAHAHAHAHAHA, oh my god..this is what made me smile!! laugh, even!!
that MB on her "cor-sage", as they're called, but you have to say it with a southern draaawl ya'll, it's what they wear for homecomin..that MB, it stands for Mountain Brook, one of theeeee best neighbourhoods in Birmin'ham, Alabama.
alright, ya'll can drop your drawls now. i have! ...
yeah, we share a hometown. and profession!
i was in a film with one of her former sister-in-laws, but i've never met her. i've never seen her about at home.
she's well older than me, so i wasn't even in high school at the same time!
that was like knowing a code! those letters will have been made out of twisted pipe cleaners!!
a big smelly 'mum...the chrysanth variety.
that is a homecoming picture.
prom pictures are so different from that!
that's gotta be junior high, anyway.
hilarious.
i forget she's from there, hell, I forget I'm from there when the drugs are working properly!!
hahahahah

Last edited:
644267_526358107412098_1610750128_n.jpg

Awwww, Patti Smith met the pope! :love: I LOVE this picture.

08_full_900x600.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom