What did make you smile today?

homeless+balls.jpg

Looks like Sedona. :D

8573229571_6b4873059d_z.jpg

In honor of all the friends I don't have (and because it was on Day 10 and I had to :D) I baked Amish Friendship Bread tonight. :yum: It's still cooling so haven't tasted it yet, but the house smells soooooooooo goooooooooooooooood. Cinnamon ftw!

601559_352450934860140_846920873_n.jpg

sybil.jpg

I was looking at my "motivation board" or whatever someone made fun of me called it. You know what's on there now? The number for the trash man. THe fumigator. The gardener. The locksmith. The openers to open every single garage. Mailbox assignments. :cool: :D

I worked today...if you can call it that. I spent half the day chillin' with my peeps in Special Ed- ALWAYS a good time. Then after lunch, I went to the Advanced Placement English class, told them what their assignment was and read a book! Had a nice convo' about quilting, listened to an argument resulting from a tasteless racist joke, waved the Red Flag for some girl's boyfriend who's acting weird all of a sudden, and tried to Cover My Bum with the attendance office regarding a student who was skipping and whose whereabouts I had no idea!
I'll be working tomorrow as well. In 3 days, my son will be home and then I'll be delirious! ;)

I worked today...if you can call it that. I spent half the day chillin' with my peeps in Special Ed- ALWAYS a good time. Then after lunch, I went to the Advanced Placement English class, told them what their assignment was and read a book! Had a nice convo' about quilting, listened to an argument resulting from a tasteless racist joke, waved the Red Flag for some girl's boyfriend who's acting weird all of a sudden, and tried to Cover My Bum with the attendance office regarding a student who was skipping and whose whereabouts I had no idea!
I'll be working tomorrow as well. In 3 days, my son will be home and then I'll be delirious! ;)

One of my friends is a special ed teacher, she loves her students so much. You're good people to be a special ed teacher. I know that might sound discriminatory but it's not, it takes a special person to be able to connect with them. I have another friend who was a teacher and was just a snob about it, only wanted this age and this intelligence level, and this many, and blah...

This made me smile.

601261_10200826295477006_321215408_n.jpg

I looooooooove his meme. It's so accurate on so many levels. And I love the one's incorporating Tarder saying yes. It's about love, baby. Not PARTS. Penis plus vagina does not equal a marriage.

She's got her sword in one hand and what's going on with the other? :cool: And Lady Lib has the crown. SO GOOD.

581510_10200584327238269_1208149660_n.jpg

h5FF942CF

This happened up the freeway a few miles in Pasadena or Glendale, it was a few months ago. I never saw it from the helicopter's angle. It makes me :rofl: everytime, especially this angle.

http://www.wimp.com/loosebear/

EDIT: In case anyone cares (it's local news) that bear is named Meatball, he kept breaking into this one particular trashcan and eating meatballs or something, anyway the name stuck. They'd dart him and relocate him back into the forest. Then he'd walk straight back to the same neighborhood and go trashing. Then they darted him again and took him further into the forest. Boop! RIght back to the trash cans in the same neighborhood. So to avoid having to euthanize him since he was deemed a threat, they moved him to a bear sanctuary where his food is brought to him every day and he's safe from cars and all that. He didn;t get along with one of the other bears in the sanctuary but I guess with time they worked it out and all's well and he's kinda a celebrity that brings a lot of donations to the sanctuary which is kind of a good thing even though he's technically in jail. It's jail he doesn't seem to mind.

Last edited:
I bet you could cut the awkward in that hospital prom room with a knife like a cake. "Now what do we do?"

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom