What did make you smile today?

Untitled.jpg

tumblr_mb0rj8Mbdb1rxt28r.gif

You little turkey!

I demand a rematch! :D

Do you have this image blown up as a poster tacked to your living room wall?

I actually have laminated it and sewn it onto my chest so I can see it daily...

I do. Now. And I am aiming at your face with the dart in my right hand, as I type this out with my left. So there! :lbf:

I hope you're much better at darts than you are backgammon... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just dropped Barney off at the groomer and he was shaking like a leaf. Every single table was busy having a dog groomed and every single groomer was a woman, there must've been six or seven of them working all at once. I said "Barney, relax buddy, you're in a room full of women, you'll be fine!" :)

It's not just Americans that dress badly. Check out the Frenchman in the too-tight jeans. From Anthony Bourdain's: No reservations Burgundy, France episode.

8051912283_1875f0133a_z.jpg

The groomer made Barn look like Mr. Furley today. :D

8052647258_dc5b7833f2.jpg
6d1503gxczbr513r.jpg

I was sent a ton of old pics in a birthday box. Definitely my trying-to-figure-out-if-I-was-4realz-a-lesbian days. I definitely am not. :D But I looked the part just in case.

8053764287_6fb7bcbc28.jpg

These photos are funny, put a couple beers in me and I'm the life of the party. :p

I'm pointing with one finger you idiot. :squiffy: Don't they have history eBooks?

Yes they do. And if you were to have perused them you would know that there was no one salute, but several variations. I take it yours is a post modern twist on the better known full palm. Perhaps it's a lesbian thing? :D

The vessel for a thousand ghosts can be summed up: A man walks into a bar... :D

lv_eagle_crocodile_dm_121010_wblog.jpg

Eagle plucked a f***ing crocodile out of the river to take home to eat. Eagle don't give a shit!

52063.jpg

Somebody's been busy. :D Image Google the words "completely wrong".

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom