What did make you smile today?

today
SAM_2922.jpg

Ia gave me milk for me tea, sure, it was from a can, but still, best cup of tea I have had since coming here :)

oldest-dinosaur-nursery-found.jpg

My little boy turned five yesterday, and he adores chihuahuas, specifically baby chihuahuas. Every time he throws a coin in a fountain or blows off a dandelion, he wishes for a baby chihuahua. A baby golden chihuahua, to match his golden blond hair. Of course, at this point, there is no way in the world we are getting another dog. So I bought a stock image of a baby chihuahua and made him a birthday card in Photoshop. When I gave it to him last night, he was completely and genuinely thrilled with it. After opening his other presents, he picked the card up again, and gazed at it with starry eyes, and turned to me and said, "Oh, Mom! I thank you for this card! I love it so much!" We tacked it up over his bed. :D

chihuahua-(3-months)-thumb5665120.jpg

Get him a real one!! fab dogs!

Get him a real one!! fab dogs!

I don't know about other cities but there are SOOOOOOO MANY chihuahuas in Los Angeles shelters. Has to be the number one breed of dogs looking for a forever home.

I saw a guy who looked exactly like Paul Weller. :blushing:
And how some man in a shoe shop turned off an air-conditioner with an umbrella.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend just drove herself to North Hollywood. You have no idea how proud I feel.

She is terrified of driving in a city. I've taken countless trains to the outskirts of LA to fetch her, her latest barrier was Thousand Oaks, she didnt think she could get past Thousand Oaks. We've driven together, I've talked her through it. This has gone on for YEARS with a lot of fear and failure. Not today!

I must admit, I might miss the train trips to Santa Barbara to pick her up. :D

Last edited:
The Cure played at Hultsfred Festival a week ago and apparently they played for 3 hours until 03.30 when the swedish police threatened to cut the power if they did not stop playing. Now that is commitment.

Clip from my fave Cure tune live at Hultsfred:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Dbe5GXWJQ

Urbanus

636x460design_01.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom