What did make you smile today?

roflbot.jpg

I have that issue of Vanity Fair. Bruce Willis gets shot to death in that same photoshoot.

It's in Vanity Fair? I saw it on Manolo's Shoe Blog. :p I always think I should read Vanity Fair more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw something kinda cool. I went to the Arclight to see Moonrise Kingdom :)thumb: Excellent movie.) and on the way out of the parking structure I exited Ivar and made a right. Then I was stopped at the intersection of Ivar and Sunset right there where Amoeba is and the Premier for True Blood was letting out of the Cinerama. They had to all cross the street and go to what appeared to be a nightclub behind Amoeba :)squiffy: Never seen that place before.) but my car was stopped at the intersection and they all walked in front of it, I had a front row seat in the comfort of my own car of the cast of True Blood, except they were all wearing tuxedos and strange dresses and their hair was weird, but it was a parade of sort of familiar faces. I know True Blood is corny as hell but I love it, it's like strange therapy in a way. :p It was fun to see my therapists running across the street in heels.

fresh strawberries :yum:

My favourite food! I just saw this years first swedish strawberries in the supermarket today. I must get me some.

nothing, nor am I likely to smiling any time soon, quit smoking 2 days ago

I'm only smiling because I remember the last time I tried to quit smoking, I felt like my face was sliding off. Good luck, Robby !

Yes, I will try again another day...

7322082046_0279d61607_z.jpg

I'm kinda lolling that "zombie apocalypse" is a legitimate "In the News" item. Some guy ate off another guy's face in Florida earlier in the week and this morning some other guy was arrested for killing his roommate and eating his brains and heart. It's dark and bizarre and a testimony to the power of the collective unconscious, IMO. People love zombie movies? Well God can deliver that shit. Let's try loving peace while we're at it and do some good.

I'm only smiling because I remember the last time I tried to quit smoking, I felt like my face was sliding off. Good luck, Robby !

Yes, I will try again another day...
the first week is the hardest and I am past that
as for smiling today, just found out no school for me tomorrow

My NOT vegetarian dad (who has no concept of where meat really comes from, I think) is having scallops for dinner and is trying to convince me that it's not really an animal. "It's like a barnacle on the side of a pier, Aim." When I explained they had their own rich social structure and were indeed animals he said "It's just like a scoop of fat from the belly of a whale. Or it's like a whale's whitehead that was popped!"

Totally selling me on that one. :p

I know, encouraging words about your health, etc... are a dime a dozen right now, but still...good luck to you. :straightface:
I hate to jinx it but this has been the easiest time I've quit, I have no idea why
something with being in another country perhaps
I just started getting up half an hour earlier and am going to be about an hour earlier
thats all I have done
but I just knew I had to do it before going back to the States for my "vacation"

Arriving with the train in Gothenburg.

Happy anniversary, my beloved viva hate. Joining this site is the best decision I've ever made. He makes life worth living.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom