What did make you smile today?

Facebook-Luke-634x475.png

funnyordie accurately summed up why music festivals suck. :D

e911e2e180086eb3daf61c69e404d798_width_640x.jpg

Kitchens Of Distinction gigs are available for download, so I'm downloading them right now! I'm soooo happy! I think I will still donate a pound or two to the kind gentleman....that's if the recordings are any good! :D

A car with a personalised number plate - N1G3L

I wonder if someone is making plans for him.

I was sitting behind a motorcycle cop the other day and he had one of those plate frames that said "SMILE I could be behind you." I thought that was kinda ballsy for a public service vehicle, but I loved it. :D

My (49 year old) sister is super pumped because she's going to see a taping of the Ellen Degeneres show tomorrow and we're pretty sure she might be seeing Justin Bieber and Will Smith. And she got all excited. Or if not it'll be Charlize Theron and she got way less excited. :p Anyway, her excitement about maybe seeing the sensational Beebs is sweet and made me smile. :D

at school, I was smiling when I found out the 1st graders get out 3 weeks early so I thought that this mean I would have 3 less classes to teach in the upcoming weeks
then I realized it just likely means 3 more with the older kids who are not so fun
so I am no longer smiling

Last edited:
at school, I was smiling when I found out the 1st graders get out 3 weeks early so I thought that this mean I would have 3 less classes in the upcoming weeks
then I realized it just likely means 3 more with the older kids who are not so fun
so I am no longer smiling

You're in first grade? :D

I'll just have a little salad, thanks. :p

mini-2.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom