What did make you smile today?

could be worse.....

Ohhhh, I remember when that came out. But still, whenever I go to REI or on campus and see a climbing wall, people have repelling harnasses and are tied to the wall incase they fall, this kid is freestyling it because dad's too busy holding the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read this on a headstone as I passed a graveyard this morning:

Here lies Bill who died up Crimble

With a ferret in his pocket

Incidentally,he played cricket for England 1901-1903 and fathered 9 children.I love reading old headstones.

Where do you live? What awesome place is this? :p I must go there...

So this afternoon I met up with my friend and his brother and our mutual friend at a bar for a few drinks and to catch up. A man came in selling homemade tamales and LOVING parking lot tamales I bought three chile cheese ones for $5. Then, as usual, I got "Tomorrow" stuck in my head because one time a friend sang "Tamale...will it really come. And if it doeeeessssss come, will I still be human...." and so from then on I can't hear the word tamale and not sing that song. :p ANYWAY, so sitting on the other side of us next to me are these dudes:

6926315994_c5323bc00b.jpg

Peter in the foreground and Albert. VERY vulgar. And hilarious. Anyway I got to talking to Peter about work, he asked me what I do, I said I make signs :)o) and HE told me that he's a stone contractor, his crew cuts granite and marble and they currently have a huge gig with a full crew working on the Hotel Coronado. I thought that was kinda cool. I wonder if Morrissey will stay there on his birthday and see his stonework since he's into swanky accomodations? :cool:

My butt in my jeans... I have not felt this good in 11 months....

My baby niece saying hello to me in her funny little way.

guess-stopped-calling--feat-msg-132813591268.jpg

An e-mail from Universal Mega-Corp Inc. Ltd. that began thus ~

"Hello Joe, IN THE PAST YOU'VE SHOWN INTEREST IN MORRISSEY, SO WE THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN US IN CELEBRATING STING'S DYNAMIC SOLO CAREER!"

Words fail me...

An e-mail from Universal Mega-Corp Inc. Ltd. that began thus ~

"Hello Joe, IN THE PAST YOU'VE SHOWN INTEREST IN MORRISSEY, SO WE THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN US IN CELEBRATING STING'S DYNAMIC SOLO CAREER!"

Words fail me...

It's even funnier if you read it as though they whisper your name and then scream the rest of the message at you. :D

This guy won the Morrissey jackpot. :D He must have some amazing karma, he apparently collected all this stuff in one day.

odyizamj:iphone

Saw it on AYNIM. http://yfrog.com/odyizamj

This guy won the Morrissey jackpot. :D He must have some amazing karma, he apparently collected all this stuff in one day.

Crystal, don't go to the dark side of the force!!!

Apple crumble and the thought of pay day made me smile today!

Crystal, don't go to the dark side of the force!!!

Apple crumble and the thought of pay day made me smile today!

I just want a piece of his sleeve to rub on my puss! :D

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom