What did make you smile today?

Re:

You're such a f***ing rude man. If you and your pals let people have a bit of fun on here instead of shutting them down with insult after insult, more people might come here. You really do come across like the most miserable specimen who has ever lived.

I could insult you all night, but I get the impression you would actually quite enjoy it in your sick, sad little ultra-Morrissey fan way. Do you ever just relax and enjoy anything? Or, God forbid (although I imagine you don't believe in God as you come across like some lefty Guardian-reading twat who is into atheism and animal rights, and "music that means something, man", and any kind of freedom of speech as long as it matches your own opinions) just ignore it? But that would be asking too much!! The world needs to know your opinion on everything.

I look forward to your 5-word, profanity laden, oh so 'Northern' insult by way of a reply.

You are totally sick creepy attention seeking git.

The quote you used to post your thought was posted by a youngster who doesn't want to associate with your sort.
Just sod off.

Two questions: who the f*** asked for your opinion? and what the f*** are you talking about?
"The quote you used to post your thought was posted by a youngster who doesn't want to associate with your sort."
STONE-COLD-STEAVE-AUSTIN-wwewwfwcwczwecwovwicwwwatnawnanwo-BEST-WALLPAPER-i-più-belli-343.jpg

Stupid little woman.

The site administrator doesn't care about your opinion, but your behaviour.

You hurt a fellow user's feeling with unnecessary filth and malice.

Just sod off, pathetic miserable git.
Go and chat up another woman in nearest pub.

And you calling me a git, a sod, an idiot and every other name you can think of under the sun is acceptable? That's what moderators do, is it? You're a stupid woman with nothing to contribute. On-topic, all you do is post irrelevant shite. Off-topic, you can't deal with it because you have no wit or common sense at all.

How about you "sod off" back to the 80s with your views, opinions and insults? Or f*** off, to who-cares-where, permanently. Your manners and tone are disgraceful.

And if the site administrator has something to say to me, I think he would communicate it directly, not through a simpleton who can't be trusted to speak English.

So, please, "the site administrator", PM me if you have a problem with what I'm saying (really, I'm not trying to be sarcastic). Your moderators leave a lot to be desired.

LOL!!

You haven't made a single positive contribution to this site, yet you have a nerve to post that I have nothing to contribute!
What a prejudiced miserable idiot, you are.

Apart from the number of messages I get saying how funny my posts are and that I make the place more interesting. How many of those have you got? Or, perhaps more tellingly, how many have you got telling you you're ruining a good website and that you are almost universally hated? Or that Morrissey himself cannot stand this website that you moderate? You, of all people, have no place to judge me.

No offense, but I really don't want to talk to you any more. You are possibly the most vile and/or stupid person I have ever encountered online. If the site administrator wants to say something to me (I'm more than happy to listen), then please ask him to do it. I don't trust you to be truthful or to accurately convey what he says.

Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooody liar! :rofl:

I know what kind of person you really are.

Behave yourself, silly petty liar.

Seriously, stop talking to me. Your English is awful and makes you sound like a tit.

Now, let's see you "behave" like a moderator. Impartial, seen but not heard and (try your best to be) intelligent.

LOL!!

You never bother to learn other languages, you have no right to criticise my English.

What the f*** are you on about? I speak 4 languages. And being a native English speaker gives me every right to criticise your English. That's like me saying "nfiwdn infg0e isdnf0iewnf inndiengp[s" is Japanese for "charity shop worker with 10 cats" then shouting at you for daring to say that it isn't.

LOL that.

Seriously, shut up.

They can read any messages you send on here, "private" or not. Best to use email/MSN if you want to talk privately.

Now that IS a lie. Utter and complete bollocks. Hey, but I could be wrong. Supply the evidence and let's have a look.

P.

I just assumed that is what Kewpie was alluding to with the above post. And people on AYNIM have told me not to send PMs on here because you can read them. That said, AYNIM is so boring they could concievably make up any old shite to make their lives more interesting now that Morrissey is in a "down period".

But, please, provide evidence that you don't/can't. Her post seems to imply that you (individually or collectively) have read my private messages.

You won't find anything, anyway.

Can't provide anything, because there's nothing there. Honestly don't know who made that one up.

P.

I'm just reporting what I was told. You don't seem the type to read other people's private messages, but it must be possible if you were that way inclined.
Again, I'm just saying what I was told and don't want to give names or whatever. But it was/is pretty common knowledge/rumour on AYNIM.

Site administrator does not give a tool to moderators to access to central private message function.

A user Death Disco is really ignorant to believe such a stupid statement of some people who left to start other site.

AYNIM uses a free software which does not have many tools. It makes them to think that moderators of this site are able to read other users' PMs.
However, it's untrue.

Site administrator gave mods to other tool which gave me info about a user Death Disco is a pathetic coward and liar.

Thanks Kewpie for confirming.

Are we able to know what other tools are at your disposal?

I'm afraid I'm not allowed to discuss moderation tools with you.

Why is that?

Because it's against moderators conduct which is set by site administrator.

Why don't you just use his name, you rambling, lying simpleton? And can we see this code of conduct you speak of? I assume (if it exists) we could find dozens of instances of you breaking it. I'm pretty sure "moderators must attempt to bully, harrass and use insults that a 9 year old would use when dealing with members they don't like instead of just ignoring them" is not going to be one of these golden rules you are forbidden from speaking about.

Now, you can either call me a "poo brain" or post a picture of a cat, which will it be a user Kewpie?

WHAT did make you smile today?​
.....These ^^^^^
tumblr_lqaogw6jSX1qj98heo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

Maybe she doesn't consider an IP address to be personal information? I dunno. I once read that DavidT being the administrator CAN access all parts of the website including PMs if it was necessary to remedy a situation, so there technically is not 100% privacy. It is his site afterall. But it was indicated that only he has that tool, for what it's worth. I wouldn't get my panties in a wad about it though, I'm under the impression he's rarely even here, that the tight ship is kept afloat mostly by moderators.

Consider my panties officially un-wadded.

At the heart of this are three very simple questions

- What information is being collected about me?
- What is that information used for?
- Who has access to that information?

Kewpie says that personal data is not stored so I will take her at her word.

If Kewpie has access to information, not accessible to majority of members, concerning users where she can say that people are cowards and liars (and then warn, "behave yourself"). I would like to know from what kinds of information she has access to in order to make that judgement.

Kewpie, Bored, Uncle Skinny etc are private citizens. They are not the government nor employees of this site. I am interested to know what of my personal information is being shared with these private citizens whom I know nothing about. Especially as I have not explicitly given my permission for personal details to be shared with Kewpie or any of the other moderators.

You're right. It probably is IP addresses and nothing else. If that is the case, then I have no real beef. I would just like to be told.

Re:

it wasn't today, but i hope this counts - if it doesn't maybe a mod could move my post to another thread?

Someone rang me yesterday and got their name wrong. Have you ever said your name and got it wrong? it makes for a tense moment. I tried to defuse the awkwardness by saying ‘fair play’ cheerfully, but if anything, I think that just made it worse.

Re:

"Yo,space helmet,now she is mine!" - Some graffiti I saw on my way to work.

And a friend who works in a call centre,got an inquiry from a Mr Grocock.She had to pass it on.

Last edited:
Re:

Tonight at dinner with mom (Chateau le Costco) she told me my sister asked her to ask me to ask Morrissey if he wanted two cats because, and I quote, "Gay men love cats." :rolleyes: I told her that wasn't at the top of my list of things to ask him but I'd try to remember. :p

Re:

I'm kinda loving Die Zauberflaut bought the Dodgers. :D

128519186559.png

No toys for you unless you EARN THEM LITTLE CHILD!!!!!

Jesus! :p Worst. Parenting. Ever.

I read this on a headstone as I passed a graveyard this morning:

Here lies Bill who died up Crimble

With a ferret in his pocket

Incidentally,he played cricket for England 1901-1903 and fathered 9 children.I love reading old headstones.

Last edited:
Waking up this morning, after last nights drunkeness, to find that I didn't eat a very questionable looking piece of "meat" from the Chinese I bought on the way home.
There was, however, no sign of the fried rice and curry sauce it came with, or the gravy chip I got for dessert.
Shat most of it out this morning and burned the rest off in the gym this afternoon, for those who are taking notes.

Booking my flights to India for November and getting them real,real cheap.(less than£400 each)
Rubbish flight times but you can't have everything.
With the visas and tablets the whole thing is going to be under £1000 to get there.
Now that does make me smile quite a lot:D:D

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom