What did make you smile today?

Re:

Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooody liar! :rofl:

I know what kind of person you really are.

Behave yourself, silly petty liar.

Now that IS a lie. Utter and complete bollocks. Hey, but I could be wrong. Supply the evidence and let's have a look.

P.

I just assumed that is what Kewpie was alluding to with the above post. And people on AYNIM have told me not to send PMs on here because you can read them. That said, AYNIM is so boring they could concievably make up any old shite to make their lives more interesting now that Morrissey is in a "down period".

Re:

But, please, provide evidence that you don't/can't. Her post seems to imply that you (individually or collectively) have read my private messages.

You won't find anything, anyway.

Re:

But, please, provide evidence that you don't/can't. Her post seems to imply that you (individually or collectively) have read my private messages.

You won't find anything, anyway.

Can't provide anything, because there's nothing there. Honestly don't know who made that one up.

P.

Re:

Can't provide anything, because there's nothing there. Honestly don't know who made that one up.

P.

I'm just reporting what I was told. You don't seem the type to read other people's private messages, but it must be possible if you were that way inclined.
Again, I'm just saying what I was told and don't want to give names or whatever. But it was/is pretty common knowledge/rumour on AYNIM.

Re:

Site administrator does not give a tool to moderators to access to central private message function.

A user Death Disco is really ignorant to believe such a stupid statement of some people who left to start other site.

AYNIM uses a free software which does not have many tools. It makes them to think that moderators of this site are able to read other users' PMs.
However, it's untrue.

Site administrator gave mods to other tool which gave me info about a user Death Disco is a pathetic coward and liar.

Last edited:
Re:

Site administrator does not give a tool to moderators to access to central private message function.

A user Death Disco is really ignorant to believe such a stupid statement of some people who left to start other site.

AYNIM uses a free software which does not have many tools. It makes them to think that moderators of this site are able to read other users' PMs.
However, it's untrue.

Site administrator gave mods to other tool which gave me info about a user Death Disco is a pathetic coward and liar.

Thanks Kewpie for confirming.

Are we able to know what other tools are at your disposal?

Re:

Because it's against moderators conduct which is set by site administrator.

Is there somewhere I can read how my personal information is being monitored, collated and disseminated?

I'm afraid all this makes me rather uneasy.

Re:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/tos.shtml

Site administrator and moderators do not store and able to access users' personal info.

Thanks.

I'm a little confused. Can you direct me to where on the tos it states the kinds of information being monitored? Or my privacy rights? I did read it but it is late and I may have missed it. Thanks.

I don't understand your last sentence, you are able to access user's personal information?

If you are unable to access personal information, what are the kinds of information were you able to gather from your moderation tool that Death Disco was "a pathetic coward and a liar". I might be wrong but that sounds like you have personal information about him that you have gathered by methods allowed to you via this site.

Re:

If you are unable to access personal information, what are the kinds of information were you able to gather from your moderation tool that Death Disco was "a pathetic coward and a liar". I might be wrong but that sounds like you have personal information about him that you have gathered by methods allowed to you via this site.

I'm going to take a stab at this. I think the extent of moderator discussions about who is or isn't a "phony" is based on discussions they have looking at a user's location based on their ISP information. Perhaps Death Disco originally posted as someone else leading them to draw the conclusion he is a liar or coward, because his ISP is identical to a previous regular user. Of course proxy servers can be used to throw this system off, they might have another way to tell whether a proxy is being used (it makes the website think you're posting from another location), but I think that;s the extent of how we are monitored and by extension what our intentions are. Being a troll, a troublemaker, an OLD troublemaker, etc, etc..

I could be wrong.

Re:

I'm going to take a stab at this. I think the extent of moderator discussions about who is or isn't a "phony" is based on discussions they have looking at a user's location based on their ISP information. Perhaps Death Disco originally posted as someone else leading them to draw the conclusion he is a liar or coward, because his ISP is identical to a previous regular user. Of course proxy servers can be used to throw this system off, they might have another way to tell whether a proxy is being used (it makes the website think you're posting from another location), but I think that;s the extent of how we are monitored and by extension what our intentions are. Being a troll, a troublemaker, an OLD troublemaker, etc, etc..

I could be wrong.

Could be.

What is wrong then with saying we monitor and collect IP addresses (although that would contradict Kewpie's statement that personal information is not stored)? I mean cookies are attached to the site and hopefully it is correct that the cookies are deleted when you log off (although if you log out, some cookies remain but whatever). I think what makes me feel unsure about this is that there is no transparency. Perhaps if I knew how the system worked it wouldn't bother me. Or if I did I could make an informed choice not to visit any more.

Re:

Could be.

What is wrong then with saying we monitor and collect IP addresses (although that would contradict Kewpie's statement that personal information is not stored)? I mean cookies are attached to the site and hopefully it is correct that the cookies are deleted when you log off (although if you log out, some cookies remain but whatever). I think what makes me feel unsure about this is that there is no transparency. Perhaps if I knew how the system worked it wouldn't bother me. Or if I did I could make an informed choice not to visit any more.

Maybe she doesn't consider an IP address to be personal information? I dunno. I once read that DavidT being the administrator CAN access all parts of the website including PMs if it was necessary to remedy a situation, so there technically is not 100% privacy. It is his site afterall. But it was indicated that only he has that tool, for what it's worth. I wouldn't get my panties in a wad about it though, I'm under the impression he's rarely even here, that the tight ship is kept afloat mostly by moderators.

Re:

Because it's against moderators conduct which is set by site administrator.

Why don't you just use his name, you rambling, lying simpleton? And can we see this code of conduct you speak of? I assume (if it exists) we could find dozens of instances of you breaking it. I'm pretty sure "moderators must attempt to bully, harrass and use insults that a 9 year old would use when dealing with members they don't like instead of just ignoring them" is not going to be one of these golden rules you are forbidden from speaking about.

Now, you can either call me a "poo brain" or post a picture of a cat, which will it be a user Kewpie?

Re:

I remember my first beer.
So do I.
I also remember my last one as well.
It was last night just after collecting my winnings at the Oxford dog racing.
It seems I can't stop making money lately.
Had a win at the bingo a couple of weeks ago,a modest win on the Loto last week.
And now a few quid at the dogs.
It will all go into the fund for India next winter.
I thinks I might go for Three months this time.
There's lots of silly cows there.
DSCF0002.JPG

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom