What did make you smile today?

I did a good swap in my local DVD trade store, I'm a very happy boy :)
and of cause winning pool and air hockey!

Last edited by a moderator:
time.jpg

6734261687_968dcfeb2f_z.jpg

Mary Engelbreit delivers! :D (There are so many decorations in this house, I've learned to tune them out. Just noticed this.)

bath day tomorrow! :)

Billy, thought of you today.

I'm going to a party tonight where there will be about ten dogs. It's raining and cold here today but my Barney needs a bath something fierce, so I'm paying the groomer $25 to bathe him because they have blow dryers and bathtubs with warm water and all that and he'll be comfortable. And clean for partytiemz. :p

Billy, thought of you today.

I'm going to a party tonight where there will be about ten dogs. It's raining and cold here today but my Barney needs a bath something fierce, so I'm paying the groomer $25 to bathe him because they have blow dryers and bathtubs with warm water and all that and he'll be comfortable. And clean for partytiemz. :p

There were about 10 dogs at every party I've ever been to. Making a racket, playing Singstar and passing round a 3 litre bottle of Lambrini.

My partying lifestyle is on hold for a few weeks while I am on a diet/gym regime to lose excess Christmas weight. You will definitely be invited to the next one I go to, though. I'll get you pussy, don't you worry about that.
That shows a lot of lot of self discipline DD (Going to the gym that not attending parties wild adandon.)

That shows a lot of lot of self discipline DD (Going to the gym that not attending parties wild adandon.)
I hate it when you see a mistake after you've posted. Here it is again:
That shows a lot of lot of self discipline DD (Going to the gym that is, not attending parties of wild adandon.)

I'm at a hospital visiting a child. Before we came in the room he had ordered dinner. We visited (And he begged us not to go. :tears:) and when we got up to leave he said with strange, calm authority, "Now if you see someone walking down the hallway, it might be my food."

:o, :), and :tears:

I know I shouldn't have laughed but couldn't stop myself.

A man phones his local model shop and Airfix stockist and asks "Do you have any models of Italian Cruise liners?"

The shop owner replies "Yes, we have just the one left".

The man says "Good. Can you put it on one side for me !!!

I know I shouldn't have laughed but couldn't stop myself.

A man phones his local model shop and Airfix stockist and asks "Do you have any models of Italian Cruise liners?"

The shop owner replies "Yes, we have just the one left".

The man says "Good. Can you put it on one side for me !!!

Aren't those photos eerie? And I had a morbid thought, don't you think it would be kinda cool for the divers to be swimming around the submerged stuff people left in their cabins, like laptops and toothbrushes and suitcases floating around, modern artifacts? I know they're looking for dead bodies, but how cool would that be?

Aren't those photos eerie? And I had a morbid thought, don't you think it would be kinda cool for the divers to be swimming around the submerged stuff people left in their cabins, like laptops and toothbrushes and suitcases floating around, modern artifacts? I know they're looking for dead bodies, but how cool would that be?

The captains a hero.He didn't jump ship.He "Fell off,and landed in a lifeboat"

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom