What did make you smile today?

I have seen this before, but I forgot about it until stumbling onto it again and it made me laugh:

the-chubby-chaser.jpg

Deaf, blind, blonde Anubis (Sweet Pea) has been my shadow all day yesterday and today. Her hips are too old to sit so she either has to lay down and sleep or walk around. I pet her, I give her treats, I rub her head, nothing's working. :o I kind of love her collar though. ;)

6544064667_45dbbb43f7.jpg

From Robert Hendricks

IMG_1567.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this individually for a tenner, bargain and good find!!
It can now replace the original boring version.

seeds.jpg

download

download

:p

Nobody else is laughing I guess because bowling in vegas is serious business, but this makes me smile EVERYTIME. :D Instant replay in slow motion is even more hilarious.

Nobody else is laughing I guess because bowling in vegas is serious business, but this makes me smile EVERYTIME. :D Instant replay in slow motion is even more hilarious.

yeah why is nobody laughing? Can bowling really be taken that seriously?? I'd be laughing with you Crystal! :lbf: :cool:

67318182.jpg

The People's Choice Awards look like crystal vaginas. I wonder if Morrissey will ever be given a crystal vagina.

Hey ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom