What did make you smile today?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is kind of loltastic. :rofl:

[video]http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6648229/siri-argument[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Spending the morning in bed with my boyfriend after not having seen him for 3 weeks :)

Morrissey is aware of my posts. :)

Well I just hope he's not aware of mine! I've written nothing but crap on here :D

Today....I smiled and then I cried because I realised life will get no where.
No hope for Britain, no hope at all.

Well I just hope he's not aware of mine! I've written nothing but crap on here :D

Today....I smiled and then I cried because I realised life will get no where.
No hope for Britain, no hope at all.
Davie, what a statement of dispair. Ofcourse there's hope. As you have shown, you are a fine chap and being a fine chap, chances are things will go well for you. By the by, have you found a new guitarist yet?

Davie, what a statement of dispair. Ofcourse there's hope. As you have shown, you are a fine chap and being a fine chap, chances are things will go well for you. By the by, have you found a new guitarist yet?

well, the bassist from Tsunami has now become lead guitarist and we have added a second guitarist. no bassist. no drummer. although both guitarists are capable of doing both.
If I can find Tsunami's demos, I will let you have a listen...

well, the bassist from Tsunami has now become lead guitarist and we have added a second guitarist. no bassist. no drummer. although both guitarists are capable of doing both.
If I can find Tsunami's demos, I will let you have a listen...
Davie, I would really like that. Ta mate!

I'm at a Mexican restaurant in dtown Escondido and they have the tortilla chips that are thick and taste like fritos. :yum: Sadly they are very salty and I mightve unwisely ordered a second margarita. :p I'm smiling because I'm about to see Morrissey. With a belly full of chips. And margarita. And enchilada...

Viva offered to buy me a ticket to the Fonda show. Of course I declined, but he is the greatest, seriously. So... I made this...

tumblr_lv3b6uayj91r4nv1vo1_1280.png

(and looking at it made me smile some more.)

I'm at a Mexican restaurant in dtown Escondido and they have the tortilla chips that are thick and taste like fritos. :yum: Sadly they are very salty and I mightve unwisely ordered a second margarita. :p I'm smiling because I'm about to see Morrissey. With a belly full of chips. And margarita. And enchilada...

Mexican food and Morrissey? That sounds like the PERFECT night. Have fun!

I haven't eaten meat for over a year or so now.My mum doesn't approve.

Today - "Oh have a pork pie! It won't hurt you!"

My mom does that. "It's just a hot dog! It'll be fine." :rolleyes:

The thing that made me smile was yesterday when i went into the theater there was a woman checking us for weapons or guns or whatever, doing a pat down, and while she was doing it she kept muttering "This is so ridiculous! Why do we have to do this? This makes no sense to me!" She was sooooooo disgruntled about it all, I couldn't help but laugh. :D

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom