What did make you smile today?

I just reread a few pages of the Frink Thread Fight Club. :blushing: I sound soooooooooooooooooo crazy in it, but I'm totally not. :p I looked at it because Scarlet's name came up, she and her husband are going to the Chicago show. We were bitch slapping each other on the internet around the time of the last show we saw at the Gibson.

Lulz. Harrison Ford yesterday.

gallery_main-halloween-2011-385.jpg

A story my sister wrote made me smile. If you are bored enough to read it here is some background information:
Morgan is my little crazy sister.
Mackenzie is me, the wonderful genius.
Ruby is my sister's ancient, evil, smelly, creepy, depressed, and always sleepy dog.
Bill (called Biwsykins by my sister in this story) is my mom's dog. He is sweet, but is afraid of most people.

Ruby is called a sandwich stealer in the story because the other day she took my mom's sandwich while she wasn't looking. My sister claims she was taking the sandwich to give to Bill. ;)

Here is Morgan's Story:

Morgan: I'm famished. I do believe I'll have a sandwich.

Mackenzie: Not if Ruby the Sandwich Stealer gets it first.

Morgan: That was only because little Biwsykins was hungry-wungry.

Mackenzie: Really. Ruby is just an evil jerk.

Morgan: No she isn't. Watch, I have my sandwich and Ruby's coming.

Ruby: La la la la... I'm tired. I'm also hungry. Oh well...(Leaves and goes to suntan)

Morgan: Haha! I told you.

Mackenzie: That's only because she will teleport back to steal it.

Morgan: As if! (Stuffs sandwich in mouth, chews, and swallows)

(This story might only make sense if you know us. :o)

A story my sister wrote made me smile. If you are bored enough to read it here is some background information:
Morgan is my little crazy sister.
Mackenzie is me, the wonderful genius.
Ruby is my sister's ancient, evil, smelly, creepy, depressed, and always sleepy dog.
Bill (called Biwsykins by my sister in this story) is my mom's dog. He is sweet, but is afraid of most people.

Ruby is called a sandwich stealer in the story because the other day she took my mom's sandwich while she wasn't looking. My sister claims she was taking the sandwich to give to Bill. ;)

Here is Morgan's Story:

Mackenzie: Not if Ruby the Sandwich Stealer gets it first.

Mackenzie: Really. Ruby is just an evil jerk.

Morgan: No she isn't. Watch, I have my sandwich and Ruby's coming.

Ruby: La la la la... I'm tired. I'm also hungry. Oh well...(Leaves and goes to suntan)

Mackenzie: That's only because she will teleport back to steal it.

Morgan: As if! (Stuffs sandwich in mouth, chews, and swallows)

(This story might only make sense if you know us. :o)

Oh yeah, here is my story which I think is funnier. :p:crazy: (You must read the background information from the first post for it to make sense.)

Mackenzie: Is famished your new favorite word or something? (Morgan puts down sandwich to make a face at kenz.) Be careful where you put that. We wouldn't want Ruby to steal it.

Mackenzie: Don't pretend Ruby is thoughtful. She did put it in her mouth, didn't she? Bill wouldn't want... No wait, Bill would like it with poop flavoring.

Morgan: Ruby smells wonderful-punderful, is thoughtful, and isn't a sandwich stealer. Watch, I have my sandwich and Ruby's coming.

Ruby: (muttering to herself as she walks past) God, it's that psycho blonde kid that is always following me around and making stupid talk. She makes me sick just looking at her! Those bulging eyes. Those two buck teeth. And that stupid smile. (Leaves and goes to suntan)

Mackenzie: That doesn't prove anything.

Morgan: It proves Ruby is a sweetie-weetie. (Reaches for sandwich but instead finds empty plate.)

Mackenzie: (Smug face)

(The buck teeth and bulging eyes bit is from Spongebob. I wouldn't actually write that about my sister, because that would be evil.)

Kenzie, are you experimenting with marijuana? :straightface:

No. I guess it is only funny if you are my sister and I. We were falling down laughing, but nobody else seemed to get it.:o

I think I kind of get it. :)

My friend Jim still hasn't had his free ps2 off his mate. I asked if he's had a date when he's going to receive it. His answer "the grave". Oh how I love the morbid answers :D

Not sure if this is real but it still made me laugh. :D

316541_313756908638635_100000129849752_1455983_1660532135_n.jpg

20342_1265949061132_1601946311_30632759_5503483_n.jpg

I'm not in this photo but this was taken at my middle school. These were the ordinary girls I tried SOOOOOOOOOOOO desperately to get along with and just couldn't. :o I mean they were friendly to me, we had to take the bus and stuff, but I couldn't be like them. But I wanted to.

20342_1265949061132_1601946311_30632759_5503483_n.jpg

I'm not in this photo but this was taken at my middle school. These were the ordinary girls I tried SOOOOOOOOOOOO desperately to get along with and just couldn't. :o I mean they were friendly to me, we had to take the bus and stuff, but I couldn't be like them. But I wanted to.

Why? They are dressed like shit.

tumblr_lu6auiWzqK1qja3fho1_500.gif

Leonardo's Lost Jesus made me smile. Put that man in a box and stick a nickel in, he looks like a fortune teller! :D

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom