What did make you smile today?

The Shrine Auditorium is on Jefferson. :rolleyes: Say that in bird. :p

Actually, I thought of something else that made me smile earlier today. When I was driving around Hollywood and Los Angeles with vivahate and nothappynotsad giving my tiny Morrisssey tour, vivahate would say things like "Oh look! Such and such studio! Isn't that where he did the session for blah, blah, blah?" and I'd be like, "Ummmmm, I guess. Over there is bus stop with the kitten on it he stood in front of." :p Our attention to detail regarding Morrissey is universes apart.

This "Welcome to Crystal Geezer's World" moment made me smile. You should hear the things my dad says. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Today me and Viva Hate took a little walk and stumbled across a little shop called Eye of the Cat. It's a place that sells all sorts of wiccan things. Books, herbs, candles, pendants and other such things. They have a few black cats running around inside the shop who look very old and... well, a little dirty. It doesn't look like they care for the poor little cats very well, but I digress. I was browsing in the book section when one of the cats decides to hop on a table right in front of me and literally jump onto me. and curl up purring in my arms. It was the sweetest cat and because we ended up staying in that store much longer than anticipated because I could not bare to leave this sweet cat. When we decided to leave we had a hell of a time trying to get her off of me. I'd get her claws out of my dress and she'd change positions quickly and hold on even tighter. Viva finally had to help her off of my dress and I let her hop back onto the table where she jumped on me from. I really wish I could have taken her home because she certainly looked like she needed some caring for. I feel like, she was a very happy cat for that half hour she was laying on me. She needed some kindness and I made a new feline friend that I'll have to go back and visit.
DSCF0826.jpg

DSCF0824.jpg

Today me and Viva Hate took a little walk and stumbled across a little shop called Eye of the Cat. It's a place that sells all sorts of wiccan things. Books, herbs, candles, pendants and other such things. They have a few black cats running around inside the shop who look very old and... well, a little dirty. It doesn't look like they care for the poor little cats very well, but I digress. I was browsing in the book section when one of the cats decides to hop on a table right in front of me and literally jump onto me. and curl up purring in my arms. It was the sweetest cat and because we ended up staying in that store much longer than anticipated because I could not bare to leave this sweet cat. When we decided to leave we had a hell of a time trying to get her off of me. I'd get her claws out of my dress and she'd change positions quickly and hold on even tighter. Viva finally had to help her off of my dress and I let her hop back onto the table where she jumped on me from. I really wish I could have taken her home because she certainly looked like she needed some caring for. I feel like, she was a very happy cat for that half hour she was laying on me. She needed some kindness and I made a new feline friend that I'll have to go back and visit.
DSCF0826.jpg

DSCF0824.jpg

We also found another interesting attraction in that store...

DSCF0821.jpg

The cats thinking "Get me out of this stupid witch store. I don't want to be a spooky black cat, I just want to be a normal black cat. Take me home!!"

Someone just offered me the services of an antique Hollywood searchlight as a trade for some graphic design. :D I'd say cosmically that was an excellent business move on my part if I don't say so myself. :cool:

gecopperspotlight.jpg

Took my eight year old daughter to see lion king 3 d tonight, half way through she leaned over to me and in her most serious whisper told me that she thought rafiki the monkey was "an excellent actor".

Took my eight year old daughter to see lion king 3 d tonight, half way through she leaned over to me and in her most serious whisper told me that she thought rafiki the monkey was "an excellent actor".

Awww, both funny but sweet at the same time!! :lbf:

This made me smile...

Yes. I filmed it this morning on the metro...

Impressive post production. :D

Tonight while watching the World Series the camera panned for a second on a guy who I think was Kevin Costner (??) maybe it was another older baseball player, anyway they were in the crowd and m dad yelled "It's Craig Ferguson!" Questioning why Craig Ferguson would be at a baseball game in St. Louis I asked my dad to reconsider that idea and he said "Well I'm gonna watch his show tonight to see." Okaaaaaaaaay. :p

eddie2.JPG

my new little friend.

Last night I got a call from a DJ I sold a painting to back in 2008. I haven't talked with him since the art show where he bought my painting but he and his wife added me on Facebook where they've quietly stayed on my friend list ever since. Anyway, called me out of the blue last night to tell me that Morrissey was going to be on Jimmy Kimmel on November 23rd and to reserve tickets right away because they'd be gone soon. I freaked out when I got two tickets and I immediately called to thank him. Turns out, he's been very good friends with Boz for years and he invited me to "meet up with everyone before the show". He then asked me what shows I won't be attending and I told him. He assured me that we'd go backstage at the Jimmy Kimmel show and ask Boz for tickets for the other concerts. He said that he get's tickets whenever he wants but he's careful who he introduces and takes backstage because "no one really seems worthy". He commended me for being a "die hard super fan" and said that if anyone deserves to get free tickets and go backstage, it's me. I got off the phone and screamed louder than I ever have before and then I literally wept. It still feels so surreal to me. I felt like I was dreaming. Well, I still do.

Last night I got a call from a DJ I sold a painting to back in 2008. I haven't talked with him since the art show where he bought my painting but he and his wife added me on Facebook where they've quietly stayed on my friend list ever since. Anyway, called me out of the blue last night to tell me that Morrissey was going to be on Jimmy Kimmel on November 23rd and to reserve tickets right away because they'd be gone soon. I freaked out when I got two tickets and I immediately called to thank him. Turns out, he's been very good friends with Boz for years and he invited me to "meet up with everyone before the show". He then asked me what shows I won't be attending and I told him. He assured me that we'd go backstage at the Jimmy Kimmel show and ask Boz for tickets for the other concerts. He said that he get's tickets whenever he wants but he's careful who he introduces and takes backstage because "no one really seems worthy". He commended me for being a "die hard super fan" and said that if anyone deserves to get free tickets and go backstage, it's me. I got off the phone and screamed louder than I ever have before and then I literally wept. It still feels so surreal to me. I felt like I was dreaming. Well, I still do.
tumblr_loste6vFUx1qkogbt.gif

Can you ask him if he sees sign? Say you have a friend...:o

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom