What did make you smile today?

Knowing I have only a 3-day work week b/c I'm going away on Thursday & I don't return to work until next Tuesday! :)

One of my dogs was sick.. didn't know which one.. woke up to a clean house this moring.
All smiles.

An 108-year-old cyclist suffered only minor bruises after she was hit by a car while riding across a busy street in Vienna, Austrian police said.

The woman was pedalling her bike across the Praterstrasse - a bustling thoroughfare - when a car pulled away early from a red light and struck her.

Officials would not identify the elderly cyclist, but they say she escaped the accident with a few bruises and was taken to a hospital for an examination.

:)

Love Alma xxx

370X200barcelona2.jpg

Málaga 1 - Barça 4

Next please! :D

Last edited:
A Deer awh :), i've never seen one although appartently there are some near my house. I;ll need to go out walking sometime to spot one.

There's deer around the woods at Newbattle. I used to see them all the time.

Well, not ALL the time..:)

Some old French woman asked me directions to a bus stop, and it was the same one as mine so I walked with her to the bus stop, then she offered my some chocolate for my troubles, I swear she was grooming me :o :D

Sitting at the dinner table with my dh and kids tonight. We haven't done that (had it) since...hmm...March? :rolleyes:

Seeing the Yes On 8 and No on 8 people yell at each other on the way home from work.

The 4 kittens living in the next door garage. I've been feeding them for a month. Getting cuter every day. But I've only been able to touch one of them. Maybe someone has some advice? I want to save them before the harsh winter comes rolling in.

WW

Two guys standing on the corner with flattened out Corona Cardboard boxes that they used Marker to write "Vote No on 8!" I couldn't stop smiling and of course I honked as I drove past!:)

All the people at the Obama Rally.... Standing in the hot sun with smiles on their faces....

A gorgeous dinner with two colleagues of mine after work. (Some wine was consumed too. :o)

My goat running across the field to greet me when i got home.

My last birthday present made me smile immensely:
Morrissey's 2009 frinky calendar, sent by no other than our very own lottie :guitar:
Wouldn't that make you smile? :horny:

My last birthday present made me smile immensely:
Morrissey's 2009 frinky calendar, sent by no other than our very own lottie :guitar:
Wouldn't that make you smile? :horny:

it does indeed... everytime i enter or leave my room, :horny:

hearing the words PRESIDENT OBAMA all day on the news!!! :):):)

watching this will never get old:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom