What did make you smile today?

CRAZY CONVENTION!!!!!!!!!!

I confirmed it. They are really together and not photoshopped. Unless TODAY in my MIND all events were photoshopped, which is not beyond the realms of plausible. :p

wow! did you all have a good day together? wish I could have been there! I would have been there if there wasn't a massive puddle of water between us :(

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! did you all have a good day together? wish I could have been there! I would have been there if there wasn't a massive puddle of water between us :(

Stupid Atlantic. :p Yeah, it was fun. Fascinating actually. We're all kinda normal in real life.

This site is for the ego inside us all :p Sounds amazing, any stories?

Ummmmmmmm, nothappynotsad made us all pay $15 to go to the Museum of Death. :p We decided afterward it was worth $7.50, tops. But the right to kid her about it forever was worth $15. We got to watch a movie on exhuming bodies and Charles Manson (so f***ed up) and see baby caskets and stuff. And tons of pictures, so many pictures.

Ummmmmmmm, nothappynotsad made us all pay $15 to go to the Museum of Death. :p We decided afterward it was worth $7.50, tops. But the right to kid her about it forever was worth $15. We got to watch a movie on exhuming bodies and Charles Manson (so f***ed up) and see baby caskets and stuff. And tons of pictures, so many pictures.

yep, your normal :D

The snitch in me made me smile. Yesterday at the parking structure of where we ate I forgot my camera and went back for it while the others went ahead. I heard a loud bang as I approached the car. The parking structure is one of those clever kinds that has a sensor in every parking space and as you enter a level it tell you how many spaces are free. So I grab my camera (and console Barney who was trapped in the car with all these loud sounds shivering looking at me like "WHAT THE f*** IS HAPPENING!!!! YOU"RE LEAVING???????") Turns out some genius in a utility truck with a ladder on top ran into one of the fancy signs above it that says how many spaces there are and totally ripped it off the ceiling. He gets out of his truck and looks at me and yells "Nooooooooo." I think he was commenting on his general situation. I snapped a pic real quick just to get his lisence plate number, just in case. He seemed like an honest guy, I didn;t give the pic to anyone, but it made me smile. :o

6254956178_65a96bd82a_z.jpg

ONCE upon a time, it was Viva's birthday. We woke up at 7:30 in the morning and showered. We walked about a mile or so to catch the bus and stopped at a liquor store on the way to get some lemonade (Viva) and iced tea and cigarettes (me). We took the bus to the green line and from there, took that until we got on the red line. We stopped and shared a pretzel at the metro station before meeting up with CrystalGeezer and Barney. Because he's a gentleman, Viva sat in the backseat without having to be asked. The 3 of us had a nice little tour of LA, visiting Morrissey's old home before going to the Grove. We had an amazing lunch.

Geezer enjoyed a nice brunch and coke.
DSCF0706.jpg

While I had a veggie burrito and Viva had a chicken quesadilla (Viva's meal is barely pictured).
DSCF0704.jpg

After that, we headed over to Amoeba... From there, we went to the world famous Cat And Fiddle. I had the bread and butter pudding while the other two rapscallions had apple crumbles a la mode.
DSCF0710.jpg

Barney was getting pretty tired, so we hopped back in the car to head home.
DSCF0717.jpg

But then I got the great idea that we should all spend $15 to go inside the 'Museum of Death'.
MuseumOfDeathFront.jpg

What a waste that turned out to be. While leaving Hollywood we passed some Amish folk singing hymns. Sorry, I don't take great pictures.
DSCF0711.jpg

We finally decided we should go home to have Viva's birthday cake. This made Viva and Barney very happy!
DSCF0713.jpg

Everyone enjoyed a nice large slice of cake that came with a rather odd cupcake on top of it. We talked about Morrissey for awhile (what else?) and then we decided to call it a night. Geezer, Viva and I shared a nice group hug.
DSCF0719.jpg

THE END.

Last edited:
LOL! That cider must've really went to your head. We went to C&F first then Amoeba. :D (Both dog friendly locations, btw!!) Good recap. Oh and you forgot the part where I yelled I'M A STALKER!!! to the guy on Morrissey's old house street. I feel like such a fangirl psycho everytime I give a tiny lame Morrissey tour to an out of towner. He'd maybe be happy to know they're building a Pink Taco walking distance to his house, if only he held onto that property. :p

That Amish thing was amazing, I'm so glad you got a pic. This group was dressed in traditional Amish dress standing near the corner of Hollywood and Highland with all the trannies and psychos singing "Halleluja Jesus Has Reutrned, He's Here, blah, blah, bla at the top of their lungs. Our car magically stopped at the light in front of them and we were just kind of dumbstruck stunned listening to them. We wanted to take a photo but couldn;t stop listening. It was weirdly surreal. I couldn;t grab my camera in time, but i thought their singing was so beautiful. Now those are folks who have no fear. I applaud that.

CRAZY CONVENTION!!!!!!!!!!

I confirmed it. They are really together and not photoshopped. Unless TODAY in my MIND all events were photoshopped, which is not beyond the realms of plausible. :p

Awww, you guys are so cute. Looks like you had fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Making my dog smile, no really, he smiles in his own way, of course. But every time I look at him and say "come here, dude" -his whole facial structure changes and he's happy as a clam.

I can do this 50 times in a row and he'll still be a smiling, happy dog. What a great way to start the day.

And they all have great hair. What's the story with the Amish/Mennonite people though, are they for real or was it performance art?

P.S. To me, the utility truck driver looks very much like Moz in about 10-15 years.

Last edited:
VIVA ATE!

:p

lol

You shoulda been there local girl.... :D

And they all have great hair. What's the story with the Amish/Mennonite people though, are they for real or was it performance art?

P.S. To me, the utility truck driver looks very much like Moz in about 10-15 years.

I think they were for real. I'm not sure they were Amish exactly, but they definately were looking around and maybe a tad nervous, I think it was legit.

The thought of Morrissey looking like that in 15 years makes me happy. :love:

Coolest. Cake Topper. Evar. made me smile. :D

So my sister's boyfriend's nephew who lives with him LOVES my sister very much, he's five. Anyway it was her birthday the other day and Jenner was very excited, decorated the coffee table and made her close her eyes and picked out a very special princess cake for her where the cake was the dress and the princess sat on top. So inside the part under her body that sticks into the cake is a secret compartment, and in the secret compartment, princess stickers!! I was impressed anyway. :p

6265424780_3274e2d74a.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom