What did make you smile today?

Some schoolkids on the bus today.I think theyre brother and sister and they get off at the same stop as me.
They were talking about Georgina and Sheridan :D.

"Sheridan got suspended anyway,she told Miss so and so to f*** off"

It is at least sunny and warm here. It almost feels like summer, the only thing missing is leaves on the trees. So the almost summer of today made me smile. It was nice sitting in the botanical garden reading Werther.

It is at least sunny and warm here. It almost feels like summer, the only thing missing is leaves on the trees. So the almost summer of today made me smile. It was nice sitting in the botanical garden reading Werther.

Hey laughing boy,whats with the 'Burnt Child'?

A little smile to myself today.
For the first time in 8 months,the wife was able to walk without pain and discomfort.
She had back surgery two weeks ago.
She got very tired but it's great to have her back and fit again.

I leave college in less than three months (just in time for going to see Moz), and I've just sorted out my student finance for uni. Also, I'm hopefully going to see Richard Herring's Christ on a Bike in May.

For the first time in 8 months,the wife was able to walk without pain and discomfort.

That's great news, malvachat. :)

The fact that it was about 25 degrees warm today. And yesterday. The summer has arrived. :)

How lovely. :sweet:

All the details are kinda hilarious but I sort of loved this selling point: "The Smartphone is strong, sleek and designed in such a way as to fit perfectly into hand."

So the thing that made me smile today, aparently my friend went shopping for a gynocologist in the phonebook and found someone named "Valerie" who she imagined would be nice. Valerie turned out to be an old Russian man. :D

OK, this did not happen today, but yesterday & it made me not just smile but laugh and laugh and laugh
anyways, our small back porch/yard area has a tall wooden wall and on the other side of it is a vacant field :straightface:
well, yesterday, my stupid sister in law was cooking a whole chicken in the oven and she did not remove the bag with all the intestines and stuff in it
so after its been cooking for a long while, I cut the chicken down the middle and find it still in it, then after taking it out, I throw it over the fence into the field
it was dark by then and I hear this person scream and cuss a whole lot, from inside the field :eek:
the bag of hot chicken parts must have hit them and opened up, which I just found so hilarious that I started busting up laughing :rofl:
which only further infuriated them so they started basically calling me out :cool:
at that point I recognized the voice and profile(which I could see through the slats in our fence)
as being that of one of the local "wanna be gangsters" on our street :rolleyes:
and well, I have not beaten anyone up since last summer, so really I could do with kicking the sh** out of someone :thumb:
believe it or not, its quite a stress reducer to physically harm those that having it coming to them, it feels a bit like one is doing "God's will" :p
alas though, he was not there when I came out
which may have been another good thing, because I think he may only be 17, which would mean I might go to jail if I kicked his a**, right? :confused:

OK, this did not happen today, but yesterday & it made me not just smile but laugh and laugh and laugh
anyways, our small back porch/yard area has a tall wooden wall and on the other side of it is a vacant field :straightface:
well, yesterday, my stupid sister in law was cooking a whole chicken in the oven and she did not remove the bag with all the intestines and stuff in it
so after its been cooking for a long while, I cut the chicken down the middle and find it still in it, then after taking it out, I throw it over the fence into the field
it was dark by then and I hear this person scream and cuss a whole lot, from inside the field :eek:
the bag of hot chicken parts must have hit them and opened up, which I just found so hilarious that I started busting up laughing :rofl:
which only further infuriated them so they started basically calling me out :cool:
at that point I recognized the voice and profile(which I could see through the slats in our fence)
as being that of one of the local "wanna be gangsters" on our street
and well, I have not beaten anyone up since last summer, so really I could do with kicking the sh** out of someone :thumb:
believe it or not, its quite a stress reducer to physically harm those that having it coming to them, it feels a bit like one is doing "God's will" :p
alas though, he was not there when I came out
which may have been another good thing, because I think he may only be 17, which would mean I might go to jail if I kicked his a**, right? :confused:

Oh dear. But what if it had been an old lady, wouldn't have been so funny then would it? ;)

It's probably never a good idea to throw chicken guts on someone associated with a gang. And have him know where you live. :straightface:

Okay so sometimes I see ghosts. I think I see them to continue rationalizing living in a fantasy. But rarely do I see a ghost who does the same thing I would do in a given situation, and with style. :p Does Morrissey strike you as a pedal-to-the-medal vroom vroom kind of guy? Because that was the hottest way to ditch a scene. For a ghost I'm presuming. I saw this man while I was standing on the sidewalk after having extracted myself from a mini so I was all turned around, and he looked like he was wearing Morrissey's sunglasses. That's all I saw. Then he sped off. It was rad! :D Usually my ghost sightings are too cool for school but this one was like a chase scene out of Ronin. Loved it!

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom