Very Old interview with Morrissey!!

valeriedoors

Hey
There's a great old interview with Morrissey on MUZU TV http://www.muzu.tv/itn - Its so wierd he's hardly changed at all!!! There's loads of great interviews/videos with other new and old artists as well. Each user can set up their own channel and add any videos on the site to their playlist. Users can also add their videos to the Fan TV page of the artists channel.
The player can also be embedded and added to the artists / fans website / social network profiles, blogs etc.
It has just launched in the U.K and Ireland and will be live to the rest of the world by early 2009.
A defo for music lovers to check out
Cheers
Valerie :cool:

have you seen it? and can describe it...im sure its on youtube like almost every old interview, right?

.im rather suspicious of registering everywhere....:rolleyes:

It says you can only see it in the UK. Dammit!

Also, there's a bald man talking to me about the blues. At that link, I mean. Not here in my house.

That would be a very random thing for me to announce.

Here is a lesser quality version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGJJBUbZB4M

cossy

Ahhh, this. Yes, I have this. My husband made me a set of about 5 DVDs filled with old Smiths and Moz stuff and this is on it, super fantastic quality too. Sometimes I think I should share some of the stuff he put on there because there are things I've never seen online before... but then I get lazy. D:

Ahhh, this. Yes, I have this. My husband made me a set of about 5 DVDs filled with old Smiths and Moz stuff and this is on it, super fantastic quality too. Sometimes I think I should share some of the stuff he put on there because there are things I've never seen online before... but then I get lazy. D:

stop being lazy, share share! :D

please

thanks for posting that video. ive def never seen it.
i love the way he slams down the mic stand during meat is murder.

thanks for posting that video. ive def never seen it.
i love the way he slams down the mic stand during meat is murder.
btw they cut it off too early after a glimpse of shakespeare`s sister they showed the full "performance" of hand in glove
that does belong to that maggi v clarke special too

THE best live version of this song *sighs*:guitar:

Last edited by a moderator:
btw they cut it off too early after a glimpse of shakespeare`s sister they showed the full "performance" of hand in glove
that does belong to that maggi v clarke special too

THE best live version of this song *sighs*:guitar:

ive actually seen this song before, an yes, it is a VERY good live version. i would love to see that entire show from start to finish, no interruptions. anyone have it?

Last edited by a moderator:
this is lovely, it has really cheered me up. Morrissey is so relaxed and HAPPY.the lady doing the interview is Margi Clarke and she's a very well known working class Liverpudlian.( he tries to do the accent when introduced, priceless)she was in the films"letter to Brezniev"& "blonde fist" and is in Coronation Street.
Morrissey is such a charming, sweet, kind man and what a sense of humour and great acting in the toilet scene!( that clip is from the film letter to Brezniev) the other actress is from a famous liverpool working class soap from the 80's & 90's(you know gritty, about real people with real problems)called Brookside.which I loved by the way. sorry I can't put the video up and I hope it's the longer version( 10mins) or else I've wasted your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGJJBUbZB4M

You are getting me very excited. please post them. I regret losing mine as that video with margi clarke shows he's so sweet and loving. you could make us happyx

Back
Top Bottom