Have you ever been to Iceland?

Mozzy1

I know this is a dumb idea for me to do & I'll probably get major nasty & negative critiques on this but, I wanted to share w/ some of my friends here, my photos from 2 trips I took to Iceland!

I would like to ask too, if anyone went there? If so, how did you enjoy your experience? What did you think of the city, food, places?

Last edited:
I can't stand the place ever since Kerry Katona did those awful ads!!

I can't stand the place ever since Kerry Katona did those awful ads!!

Argh, you beat me to it...:mad::p

She has great tits though...:cool:

I know this is a dumb idea for me to do & I'll probably get major nasty & negative critiques on this but, I wanted to share w/ some of my friends here, my photos from 2 trips I took to Iceland!

I would like to ask too, if anyone went there? If so, how did you enjoy your experience? What did you think of the city, food, places?

Here's the slideshows. If they come up weird, just let me know. YES, I know I'm fat too but, I've lost some weight since then. I'm currently planning a trip there again next year too. Iceland is a totally unique place that's unbelieveable in the amount of purity & cleanliness the country has. Plus, the people are very natural & gracious. I'm proud to have this country part of my heritage too (only finding this fact our after a passing & discovering information in old books).

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/spooky84/Iceland 2006/?albumview=slideshow

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/spooky84/?albumview=slideshow

I haven't been to Iceland but my aunt has, and she found the tea and the salads very expensive. But not puffin meat.

I haven't been to Iceland but my aunt has, and she found the tea and the salads very expensive. But not puffin meat.

Luckily, I'm not a big meat eater (I like my starches & sweets instead) therefore, no puffin for me. You're right though about the Kronur against other currencies. The $ going when I went was $1.58 in 2006 & $2.10 in 2007!! (according to www.xe.com when I flew over).

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:(:tears:surely humans don't eat Puffins!!

Die horrid people!!! die!!!

The News of the World called them, and I quote directly, "34GG monster boobs".

I read today that she's getting a reduction. I am surprised at that description from the News of the Screws.....:p

i saw suede in iceland after they decided they did not want to come to the states anymore,it was beautiful.

What part of the country did you visit?

I was in Reykjavik, Njardvik, Krysyvik, Reyholt, Reykaenes and did the "Golden Circle Tour" twice. I made it to Strokkur, Geysir, Gulfoss, etc.

I read today that she's getting a reduction. I am surprised at that description from the News of the Screws.....:p

I was surprised too. I read about 10 pages of that news/toiletpaper the other week (my Dad wanted coupons at Tesco, so he bought The News of the World) and just about every woman was viewed at in a lecherous light. :mad:

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:(:tears:surely humans don't eat Puffins!!

Die horrid people!!! die!!!

:( I know. I love puffins. Well, I love most animals, like cows, ducks, chimps, sheep, cats, hamsters... the list goes on. But puffins are lovely. Why one would eat them I don't know. :tears:

What part of the country did you visit?

I was in Reykjavik, Njardvik, Krysyvik, Reyholt, Reykaenes and did the "Golden Circle Tour" twice. I made it to Strokkur, Geysir, Gulfoss, etc.

its was only a couple days,but i was in Reykjavik.i would love to go back

Those stone churches are great. They look like something from sci-fi or fantasy.

004.jpg

I saw Moz in Iceland. And I went to a parade, and ate at that weird vegan buffet.

I bet you had a blast then!

In 2007, we were there for a major parade there. We got stuck on a road, had to blow the horn to move out of the way. Then, the cars & fireworks, dragged raced until 3:30AM! Needless to say, it was a blast though.

Glad you got to see Moz there, what a great thing!

Dave,

I know. You should've seen the Pearl & the Indian temple there too! I have photos of them also.

meh.. It was okay. We had to stay at the Hotel Plaza cause the place we really wanted was full, and we spent about $100 for crappy food at Cafe Victor. The pizza place in the main square was good, and me and Stoner had a good meal dinner in town one night.

meh.. It was okay. We had to stay at the Hotel Plaza cause the place we really wanted was full, and we spent about $100 for crappy food at Cafe Victor. The pizza place in the main square was good, and me and Stoner had a good meal dinner in town one night.

Well still, on the bright side, you got to go to a place that's very unique I guess.

I will admit too, about the pizza being better than a "real meal" there too.

I was really dumb to do this.

Sorry for clogging the board up.

If you wish to delete this thread, feel free. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom