Kevin Spacey as Morrissey

• Thread starter International Playgirlie
  • Start date
I

International Playgirlie

I loved Kevin Spacey's Morrissey impression on the tribute last nite.
I hear he owns more than one Morrissey cd. And his clothes last nite somehow reminded me of Moz late 90s on stage. I just got kind of a Moz vibe. Maybe I'm nuts.

I can see that happening.he has had his hair like morrissey's before.I think that's quite an observation you have there.

> I can see that happening.he has had his hair like morrissey's
> before.I think that's quite an observation you have there.

I think that assuming ones style is a great form of flatery. But it just seems like so many are doing that now. I am kind of bummed that all these guys are jumping on the bandwagon. Morrissey has been around for quite some time. Maybe they are just showing support. Trying to help him see that lots of people still love him. I doubt it. But for some reason I highly doubt that the singer from weezer has more than one of Moz's cd's. I don't know the guy I just get that vibe.

> I loved Kevin Spacey's Morrissey impression on the tribute last
> nite.

What tribute?

What'd I miss??

Yeah, me too.it seems it's alot more politically correct now to use morrissey's name in an interview as one of your "influences".I bet half,if not all the people who say he or the smiths were a Huge influence on them,are fulla s.hit? My thought is,they probably have vauxhall and I or a maxi cd and think he's the greatest thing ever.We've known like 10 years ago what they seem to admit now,morrissey is the fuggin man! is there anything else that's different about that fact??? morrissey rulez da game!

Spacey DID do a Moz impression

The celebrity tribute or show for the Tragedy the other nite w/ celebrities such as:Natalie Merchant, Stone Temple Pilots, Kevin Spacey, etc... Think it was broadcast on TNT or TNN or something of the sort. I also got the morrissey vibe from Mr. Spacey. I'm surprised more people didn't notice it.

> What tribute?

> What'd I miss??

Back
Top Bottom