Am I the girl of your dreams? I'm still sad and all alone...

V

Valentine Dussaut

Unhappy anniversary Morrissey! I'll never forget that bitterly cold winter morning when I awoke to you crooning 'The Queen is Dead' from a tacky alarm clock cassette player. Two years on, and I still love you (-only slightly less than I used to, of course -only joking!) >:p

rouge_profile.jpg

my god she is beautiful

darling, i am not capable of such heavenly dreams...

> She must be from Alaska or something because that's one big-ass¿ scarf.

Damn thats funny. Yep, that is a big-ass scarf all right!! I'm sure she poses like that all the time. Just staring off into space with "deep" thoughts.....(yeah right)

Re: my god she is beautiful

> darling, i am not capable of such heavenly dreams...

Yeah, but remember, pretty girls make graves... Ah hell, if I lived by that statement I would be with some ugly-ass gargoyle. Pretty people rule! (Just kidding) But hey, she's not THAT pretty. It's just a fancy picture. Don't be so easily impressed.

> Damn thats funny. Yep, that is a big-ass scarf all right!! I'm¿ sure she poses like that all the time. Just staring off into¿ space with "deep" thoughts.....(yeah right)

oh you are all to funny, i thought saying "big-ass" was a san jose term. where you all from? well the girls a hotty but to korny i think she needs to listen to the "harsh truth of the camera eye"

> oh you are all to funny, i thought saying "big-ass"¿ was a san jose term

Strange, but I thought it was an East Texas term. I must be thinking of "Rude Ass"

good question, does Moz want a womyn or man?

> oh you are all to funny, i thought saying "big-ass"¿ was a san jose term. where you all from? well the girls a hotty

southern cal.¿ but to korny i think she needs to listen to the "harsh¿ truth of the camera eye"

uh, dingleberry, that was a still from the movie Red.

Re: good question, does Moz want a womyn or man?

> southern cal.¿ uh, dingleberry, that was a still from the movie Red.

Oh, the movie "Red" huh? I should have guessed. That whole movie (unfortunately i've seen the trilogy) is about people staring off into space and silent scenes that make no sense at all. I should have known why that picture annoyed me. Boooooring.

A very flattering picture

> Unhappy anniversary Morrissey! I'll never forget that bitterly¿ cold winter morning when I awoke to you crooning 'The Queen is¿ Dead' from a tacky alarm clock cassette player. Two years on,¿ and I still love you (-only slightly less than I used to, of¿ course -only joking!) >:p

I must say, I believe that you are beautiful. Who knows, one day you may meet Moz, and give him a "good experience", or become a new song

Re: A very flattering picture

> I must say, I believe that you are beautiful. Who knows, one day¿ you may meet Moz, and give him a "good experience", or¿ become a new song

by the way, sarcasm is implied

> oh you are all to funny, i thought saying "big-ass"¿ was a san jose term. where you all from? well the girls a hotty¿ but to korny i think she needs to listen to the "harsh¿ truth of the camera eye"

I think you need to figure out how to use the Spellcheck feature on your computer there, honeypie.

the Orange Voice

For those of you who only see BLOCKBUSTER Movies......

That is a picture from a movie....Red, white, or Blue...its a 3 part French Series...Probably Red because of the color in the backround, and White had Julie Delpy in it...Yeah...I think its Red.

> She must be from Alaska or something because that's one big-ass¿ scarf.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha hahahaha you ass

is that juliet binush? somebody name her please!

we all got its an actress.
but name her, to end this silly venture

Re: HEY HEY HEY, I'M from San Jose

> oh you are all to funny, i thought saying "big-ass"¿ was a san jose term. where you all from? well the girls a hotty¿ but to korny i think she needs to listen to the "harsh¿ truth of the camera eye"

I don't say "big-ass". I'm sure everyone else does though, being that I'm from the east side.

It's Juliet Binoche (no message)

> we all got its an actress.¿ but name her, to end this silly venture

Re: is that juliet binush? somebody name her please!

> we all got its an actress.¿ but name her, to end this silly venture

"Binoche"

Back
Top Bottom