Boz Boorer To Play with The Polecats in LA Sunday August 10th

SomeTotallyRandomMozFan

MudSpelledBackwardsIsDum
From Boz Boorer's MySpace Blog:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=13851166&blogID=422059032

Hi all, well it's time to fly out to LA once more, this time my old band The Polecats are appearing at a weekend festival at the Knitting Factory in LA the venue had to be changed from a place downtown
we are apparently playing after US psychedelic rockers The Electric Prunes - I had too much to dream last night . I just got into London from Portugal, I have been recording and writing a lot there, we also took delivery of a donkey yesterday, he's come for 2 weeks holiday with us! Cheers
Boz

Re: Boz Boorer To Play With The Polecats in L.A. Sunday Night 8/10

I had too much to dream last night .

Oh my god, how excellent is that! Love it!

took delivery of a donkey yesterday, he's come for 2 weeks holiday with us!

Aw Bozzy Boy, we love you.

Sunday, Aug 10, 2008 // DOORS 2:00 PM // ADV $30// DOS $40 [MONDO2]

Tiger Mask Presents... Mondo Hollywood ft:
The Polecats, The Electric Prunes, The Moonlight Cruisers, Devil Doll, The Loons, Calavera + more! *18+

MONDOHOLLYWOOD5.jpg

Full Lineup Day Two:
The Polecats, The Electric Prunes, The Moonlight Cruisers, Devil Doll, The Loons, Calavera, Johnny Legend, The Brimstone Howl, The Hexxers, The Woolly Bandits, The Beat Killers, Champagne Velvet, Charlie & the Valentine Killers, The Riff Raffs, Prima Donna, plus pinup appearances and go-go dancers!
One Day Pass:
Advance: $30; Day of show: $40
Weekend Pass:
Advance: $55; Day of show: $65

******This show is 18+******

Did you watch the Electric Prunes??

Holy are You is one of the most amazing songs ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one - your photo with Boz made me smile (now I realise that I met you at the Roundhouse)

Back
Top Bottom