Morrissey-solo Planned downtime Aug. 7 4pm PT

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Swapping out the 8-year old image/utility server for a new one with increased speed and storage. Estimated downtime around 1 to 2 hours.

Thank you very much David.

It's after midnight in UK time, not many European users won't be affected by it.

Swapping out the 8-year old image/utility server for a new one with increased speed and storage. Estimated downtime around 1 to 2 hours.

*rushes to line up some other time-wasting activity for those couple of hours*

It's after midnight in UK time, not many European users won't be affected by it.

That's ok; they don't contribute much to the discussions here anyway.

I don't think that everything is quite fixed. Quite often since the upgrade, the little
firstnew.gif
icon for jumping to the first new post in a thread doesn't show up, and instead I just see the alt text ("Go to first new post").

I don't think that everything is quite fixed. Quite often since the upgrade, the little
firstnew.gif
icon for jumping to the first new post in a thread doesn't show up, and instead I just see the alt text ("Go to first new post").

I'm seeing the icon. It might be a glitch from some config issues on the server earlier. Try clearing your browser cache and then restarting the browser.

I'm seeing the icon. It might be a glitch from some config issues on the server earlier. Try clearing your browser cache and then restarting the browser.

thanks david,

that is how it was for me till this morning when i woke up and restarted my browser,works just fine for me now.

thanks david,

that is how it was for me till this morning when i woke up and restarted my browser,works just fine for me now.

Still happens occasionally for me, despite restarting a couple times and always having my cache set to 0. Oh, well.

Was this done because Dave and I broke the internet?

Back
Top Bottom