NOEL LOVES MOZ

J

Johnny

That man Gallagher is at it again!Announcing his love for Morrissey and Marr in an interview in this weeks NME.He said he learned his standards and values in life from people like John Lydon,Marley, Lennon and Morrissey and Marr.

Looking at their career now you would have to say that the 1st 2 albums were absolute landmarks in British music.When you look at the "Nu-Metal" dross that has infiltrated these shores it makes you realise how good those Oasis records are.

If anyone is a "Nu-Metal" fan then save yourself some money on the latest releases by popping down to your local thrift shop and buying a Saxon or Judas Priest album circa 1978.Pop it on the hi-fi ,slow down the vocals and Hey Presto!!....The new Limp Bizkit single.

Dude, you need a hearing aid

Oasis are THEE WORST band to hit the airwaves in decades. In fact, no other band comes close to sucking as hard as Oasis does. They are over-rated with over-inflated egos, not unlike that of U2, and their music is about as bland as waffles made from cardboard.

> Looking at their career now you would have to say that the 1st 2
> albums were absolute landmarks in British music.When you look at
> the "Nu-Metal" dross that has infiltrated these shores
> it makes you realise how good those Oasis records are.

Re: Dude, you need a hearing aid

> Oasis are THEE WORST band to hit the airwaves in decades. In
> fact, no other band comes close to sucking as hard as Oasis
> does. They are over-rated with over-inflated egos, not unlike
> that of U2, and their music is about as bland as waffles made
> from cardboard.

I am more than happy for people to disagree with me but NEVER use the word "DUDE" when replying to a post of mine.

Re: Duuuuuude

Dude, come on Dude, relax. I'm sorry for calling you Dude, Dude. Ok Dude?

hey fellah

So Fellah, what's yer beef with Oasis, at least they did their own thing & stuff (although even Noel admits to the count of plagiarism).
You've got to admit that Morrissey must take part blame for Oasis' existance.
Anyway why am I discussing this, I like them & that's really all that matters, it doesn't hurt anyone.
love
Grim O'Grady

cat2.gif

Back
Top Bottom