Morrissey's demands list for Israel concert

Obviously he wouldn't share towels, but I forgot about him bringing the smaller ones on stage. One towel around the waist after a shower (frinker alert), one for his hair, one extra...I guess it's not that strange.

What celebrity would want to use towels with someone else's pubes on them?

And also, once you've chugged that bottle of Fanta Orange, does it really matter if your orange juice contains added sweeteners? But it's all about choice I suppose ;)

LOL So true.
Morrissey demands a private car with a professional driver available to drive him at any time. The car must be black with dark windows: if a Mercedes S-500 is not available, then a Lexus, BMW or Jaguar will also be accepted.​

Ok maybe i little too much. If I was famous I'd actually not ask for such an expensive car, I'd prefer an automobile less "a very rich and famous person rides here" so I wouldn't attract any kind of attention.
All food should be vegetarian. For everyone. Including all crews, stands and attendants inside the venue and in its vicinity. If there is a barbeque spot nearby, the artists' room should be placed so that the wind will not be in their direction. All food should be fresh and healthy and mineral water should be supplied all the time. A balanced diet must be kept and upheld.​
Kitchen should be stocked with the following for the artist: peas, spinach, carrots – all steamed. Roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus. Pasta – only with simple tomato sauce. Morrissey does not eat any kind of chili or spices. In addition, the food in the venue (whether sold at the stands or brought by the audience) shall be completely vegetarian – meat will not be allowed inside the venue.​

Completely agree. I'd ask for the same thing.

Last edited:
Morrissey demands a private car with a professional driver available to drive him at any time. The car must be black with dark windows: if a Mercedes S-500 is not available, then a Lexus, BMW or Jaguar will also be accepted.

Whoa, Morrissey is requesting cars that almost always have LEATHER SEATS. Morrissey wants to ride to concerts sitting on the skins of dead animals!! He's owned cars himself that have full leather interiors, so no surprise. But the hypocrisy is still astounding.

The tables for food and drinks should be covered with tablecloths.

People who are fussy like this are complete jack-asses.

Organic milk, 2% fat.

I thought PETA said milk is rape. Why not soy milk, Morrissey?

Six large bottles of Fiji or Volvic mineral water.

I truly hope this demand list is a fraud. It's been years since comic Sarah Silverman did her hilarious spoof of a demanding celebrity in her movie Jesus Is Magic, having a temper tantrum when her water backstage is a brand other than Fiji. It's hard to believe there are actually celebrities who are like that, but Morrissey shows us there are. Don't be such an ass-clown, Morrissey.

Fries made from organic potatoes with no salt, plus one pack of Cheez-It crackers, red or white cheese flavor (photos of the crackers were also included).

Photos included! Please tell me this isn't for real. Morrissey truly has lost his marbles if this is the type of person he is.

Drinks will be sold in paper or plastic cups, including water.

I won't attend a Morrissey concert unless they serve me Fiji water. My lips cannot touch any water other than FIJI!!!!

All food should be vegetarian. For everyone. Including all crews, stands and attendants inside the venue and in its vicinity. If there is a barbeque spot nearby, the artists' room should be placed so that the wind will not be in their direction.

Get a life, Morrissey. You're riding to the concert on leather seats. I'm sure you can survive smelling a BBQ, you ASSCLOWN.

A balanced diet must be kept and upheld.

Jesus, Morrissey sounds almost fascist in his health nuttery. Just remember, people like that almost always die young.

Someone needs to rip Morrissey out of his celebrity cocoon and toss him back into the real world.

This is exactly like the list that was leaked a few years ago, so no surprise really. He seems to exist on tea, bread and breakfast cereal.

Does he demand that beverages only be served to cncert-goers in cups or plastic because he fears they might throw bottles at him?

Hold on...

Morrissey does know that Corona isn't suitable for vegetarians doesn't he??

Corona is a yuppie beer. But then Fiji is a yuppie water.

I don't trust any food or beverage products from Mexico. People keep getting sick from tomatos and jalapeno peppers and whatnot from Mexico, apparently because Mexicans take shits all over the foods they grow. My grocer gets their tomatos from Canada, so I had nothing to worry about during the recent tomato scare.

his demands list is ok,he`s not so demanding,he loves corona beer i love corona too it`s a great beer :D OH MY GOD I CAN`T BELIEVE IT,HE`S MY SOULMATE......I KNEW IT!!!!

his demands list is ok,he`s not so demanding,he loves corona beer i love corona too it`s a great beer :D OH MY GOD I CAN`T BELIEVE IT,HE`S MY SOULMATE......I KNEW IT!!!!

I bet Mexicans urinate in that shit.

Police or security:
There will be no uniformed policemen present backstage or between the barriers, unless asked by the production or the artist.
"Morrissey does not tolerate any sort of violent or aggressive behavior from any crew member, security guard or policeman. Everyone shall be treated equally and with dignity at any time."

"Unless it's a fan! Then, his bald and (very) large security dude, will pick up or grab said: perp/stage diver/invader, forcefully, and be PUMMELED by said person, and in not-so-nice and unfriendly way"

I say this because ANYONE who's been to any of his shows? will know the person I'm speaking of. I've seen that dude literally slam people to the ground very "VIOLENTLY AND AGGRESSIVELY", and with not alot of "Dignity". One time, I saw him literally Undertaker choke slam like, drop a thin fan to the ground, where he lay lifeless, and for what I may add: running and or jumping onto the stage to touch his hero.

Kinda hypocritical don't cha think?

Just sayin.

Last edited:
He loves asparagus! :o *sighs* Now my heart is full...

I like asparagus as much as the next person; in fact I love fresh fruit and veg generally, but.... the food on this rider would have me slavering for a decent curry within the week. Presumably the band and crew don't have to live on this diet, too?

I like asparagus as much as the next person; in fact I love fresh fruit and veg generally, but.... the food on this rider would have me slavering for a decent curry within the week. Presumably the band and crew don't have to live on this diet, too?

I think it's for one show only. So if they have to share it for one night, it's okay, I guess, but I don't think he can specify what band members eat. For some reason I can't see Boz being told what to have for dinner...

Asparagus rules! And so does asparagus pee! :p

Organic milk, 2% fat.
davdavon

Why not soy milk, Moz?.

moz drinking milk triggers a memory of the lovely shirt a member of this forum ( mel torment ?)did wear to a morrissey concert..she photoshoped the what difference pic of moz hlding thr milk glass and printed GOT MOZ?(which of xcourse refers to the famous GOT MILK? advert;)
i liked this a lot and want to recreate it but the photoshop told me they couldnt print a pic on a dark background...uh?i have seen a black hoodie with the arsenal cover on the back (selfmade)
-quiffaa it wasnt that you at the edinburgh quarry night-right?)
so i wonder ..why he isnt able to print a pic on a dark background?

and about the fiji water isnt`t that one of the most expensive waters around?

Last edited:
Vegans dont eat honey? Jeez.

Which beers arent vegetarian? There was that fuss about some sort of gelatine product being used in the filtration of Ribena and I think this applies to some ales as well. What else?

I'm not sure I'd even care about this TBH.

LOL at the Fanta.
In Austria we say:
"Trink a Fanta, daunn steht a wie a glanda"
which means:
'Drink Fanta for a good erection.'
:D

Tags
israel rider
Back
Top Bottom